The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Zach, watch out, in the beginning of "Give Me Metal or Give Me Death" your singer seems to be sick. He sounds like he has come down with a case of the King Diamond's and with a slight touch of the Hetfield "alrights"...I prescribe some Johnny Cash.

But really, you guys sure know how to keep thrash alive!:headbang:

Hah, thanks guys. And of course right when i ask for help, Jason figures out a solution...

SKELATOR LIVE AT SWORDBROTHERS IN GERMANY!

I just got a shitton of new pictures from the fest. I'll post them in a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
so inspiring to hear a vocalist, I actually picked up a bit of the youthful Tate in the Seige of Gondor early on. Good show and strong bass presence :headbang:

so inspiring to hear a vocalist, I actually picked up a bit of the youthful Tate in the Seige of Gondor early on. Good show and strong bass presence :headbang:

haha, you're too kind :oops:
It's cool because people seem to pick up pretty well on most of Jason's influences as a vocalist. I've seen a lot of Maiden/Priest/Dio, even Rivera from Helstar (which is awesome!). The only one I haven't heard that surprises me is no one has said anything about Eric Adams from Manowar... but that's probably because most peple don't like manowar :(

been writin demos for a new project im starting in september, constructive feedback appreciated.. no vocals on them because i cant sing lol, but they are probably interesting enough to keep your attention once through without vocals...

my space

Just posted my introducing myself - topic.
(Swedish music teacher with classical piano background)

Only one Instrumental "Medieval Harp" improvisation to review, but I´m quite happy with it.

http://www.myspace.com/fredrikpark

Forgive me for not posting any comments / review of your work yet.
I haven´t had the time, but I figure I can do some soon.

I do plan to upload some upcoming version of a somewhat progressive metal tune that I´m working on. It´s a much bigger project. I´ll post a notification about that later.

I you indeed will post a comment on my myspace site, then please add that you came from the SX forum.
That way, I know within my heart that the comment is made from somebody with the same musical standard of taste.
Thanks a lot in advance
All the best / Fredrik

Another video from Labelus. Different Battle of the bands; same place. It's a pink floyd cover, so any self respecting human should watch it or face the wrath of the Volcano Gods.
And they have a myspace now also.

http://www.myspace.com/labelus

Even if you're not a fan, you gotta admit these dudes are really talented.

Last edited by a moderator:
A medley I made up from the melodical themes I've come up so far. I'm planning to do make it a full concept album, perhaps Dark Tower. I probably have to buy a better computer first.

Medley

This is my first comment on another SX forum member´s music, and I´d like to do more.
So sorry for posting the very same text as on the youtube site of yours:

Love the music. Your guitar skills are amazing, and this tune is very emotional. High quality all the way, although the tune would deserve and benefit from state-of-the-art production value.
Thanks for the welcome, by the way.

Peace / Fredrik