The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Hiya guys! I got a new song up, it's called Edge of Despair. The link to my myspace is in my sig.

Thanks alot guys, nice to hear that you remembered me too!

well, your song titles were a big "i've seen this before" moment for me. hahaha. i do believe that you are on the path to stardom (metal stardom is what it is, you know?), and i'm not just saying that. you clearly have a great sense of musical knowledge, programming, production, and skills to back them up. if you continue like this, i think we'll be hearing your name sooner than later. i think that you're talent might be ruined by a bad or stereotypical vocalist though.

My advice: if you can't find a singer who matches you rtalent... stay instrumental! i know i'll buy your album on release day :kickass:

First of all

(metal stardom is what it is, you know?)

:lol:

well, your song titles were a big "i've seen this before" moment for me. hahaha. i do believe that you are on the path to stardom (metal stardom is what it is, you know?), and i'm not just saying that. you clearly have a great sense of musical knowledge, programming, production, and skills to back them up. if you continue like this, i think we'll be hearing your name sooner than later. i think that you're talent might be ruined by a bad or stereotypical vocalist though.

My advice: if you can't find a singer who matches you rtalent... stay instrumental! i know i'll buy your album on release day :kickass:

This means so much too me, it really gives me the inspiration to continue, so thanks alot for this!

I do have a clear picture of what kind of vocalist i would like, so i hope it would turn out good, since i do want vocal songs. But i like instrumentals just as much, so even if i did get the best singer in the world to sing on my songs, i would still want to do some instrumentals.

I made another video (of my arts & crafts projects) with some background music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, you have quickly become a total musical badass of the SX forum. Good stuff! Really interesting harmony and chord progressions, and your playing is great. Not a lot of metal guys can sound good while playing slow melodies the way you can.

Thanks alot! It's great to hear this type of feedback, so thanks again!

Total Musical Badass sounds like a nice title btw :lol:

Thanks alot! It's great to hear this type of feedback, so thanks again!

Total Musical Badass sounds like a nice title btw :lol:

Seriously, I think you are very talented! Just checked you songs and was blown away.

Anyway, I wanted to promote my friends first youtube video of him playing keyboard. I think he's very good:

Last edited by a moderator: