The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Anahamkarah - I'm rocking the hell out to your stuff right now! Who played what? You and your friend write some cool stuff, and it's played really well.

And hey Harris... I'm reading your myspace where it's like "Lol, it's funny how power metal bands are so cheesy they hire people to play parts and make metal operas." ... ... Aren't you wearing a Kamelot shirt in like every picture ever?

Anahamkarah, I listened to some of your songs, and while I'm not really a fan of Black Metal, I do like the first 2 songs. The third was a bit too much for me, but it's still pretty cool. A few of the transitions were a bit iffy for me, but each individual part was good and solid. Good stuff all in all. :)

@ Jeffie: I was just making fun of myself, since I actually have done most of that stuff. :p And I just love my Kamelot shirt. That and my V shirt are the comfiest pieces of clothing in my wardrobe. <3

I don't get when people say one band shirt is more comfortable than another; they're all the same Fruit of the Loom or some such type of material.

I don't get when people say one band shirt is more comfortable than another; they're all the same Fruit of the Loom or some such type of material.
Because I drenched my V shirt in fabric softener once and it became really fluffy and never went away, and my Kamelot one is really really ridiculously worn in.

As much as I hate to promote my stuff :)Saint:), here's a video of my window project in 2006:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pffft, I already saw that shit. I'm the original Lasse fan, everyone else here is a bunch of posers who are copying off me. I liked this video before it was the new cool thing on the forum.

/random retardedness.

^ Haha, I forgot to add that this not new stuff for you, Jeff. I'm now learning to play FF7-battle music. Let's see when I get it finished.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your copies of the cd's (assuming you got the cd's)? Everytime I find them used they seem to cost an arm and a leg.

Two vids from our first gig of last weekend. It was freezing out and there wasn't much of a turnout, and the sound sucked, but whatever. I only bombed two licks due to the cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Music on that second song kicks ass. Your putting together some damn good guitar work, best tone in the mix and your guitar definantly owned the presence in the mix..... as it should be.... riffs on the top man! Your band mate was a little low, hes good too, Im not meaning to take anything from him. I dont know how you guys can keep up with that shit.... its fast

Music on that second song kicks ass. Your putting together some damn good guitar work, best tone in the mix and your guitar definantly owned the presence in the mix..... as it should be.... riffs on the top man! Your band mate was a little low, hes good too, Im not meaning to take anything from him. I dont know how you guys can keep up with that shit.... its fast
Thanks! And well, I wish they would have miked up the drums. And those outdoor gigs make the low end just disappear, so there's no bass. But whatever, it's live on a camcorder, what're ya gonna do?