The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Lucius - Thanks dude. It was my final for my Conducting class, and I really liked it. I'm not usually a Mozart guy, but all his string stuff rules. Also, his piano stuff is kickass, too. ...I guess I am a Mozart fan, haha.

Harris - That's an organ at the beginning of Phantoms. It's from a sweepy guitar solo I used to do live. I liked the chord progression so I stuck it in there. And the guitars are just direct in through the Mbox 2 and I'm using the amp simulator Amplitube LE, which is a plug-in that came with my copy of Pro Tools. I'd put real drums on, but that's hard in my apartment, haha. I might get Ben to lay bass on it if me and him are ever off on the same day without it being a Meltdown show.

Canto - Yeah, that song is sweet. I've never played a Final Fantasy game, but my brother and my roommates always played FF3(6), and I really dug that song. Also, has anyone heard the battle theme from Breath of Fire? I almost did that instead. SNES music wins.

I'm so glad I can post under this video! When I saw you were the most recent poster, I was expecting an update on your page ;)

Hopefully I can see Warbringer in a couple of weeks when they're playing in NY.

Jeff... that stuff is sick man. your production is pretty awesome too. your guitar sound is fantastic. especially on "the power or phantoms" sounds cool man. loving it!

is "just wacth me for the changes and uh.... try to keep up" from back to the future.

Yep. And hilariously referenced in one Dinosaur comic:

comic2-1072.png

I've recently started working with a local band called A Prelude to Tragedy (the guitar player, Sorrell, has been over here posting here & there lately as well as on their new UM forum); give 'em a listen..
Website
MySpace

A few nights ago, my friends and I filmed this. We were jamming to a James Brown cover and decided to film it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I uploaded another song to my music page. It's much heavier and shit than the other 2 songs. It's already pretty balls, but it's not finished yet. When it is though, I think It'll be as win as... I dunno.