The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Hey guys, this is my band called Thabu. We do this Prog metal very sick from Argentina. We are a point to release our first album called La Opresion de lo Inevitable (The Opression of the Unavoidable) and in september there will be an english version of the album. Any comment about our music will be very aprecciate. Greetings from all Thabu's Crew

www.thabu.com.ar

www.myspace.com/thabuspace

Thanks for the comments guys. Maybe you are right with the comment of the drum's lines, but, we felt that it was the right choice to do it as it is. But we are considering to be more structurated, like to have more 4/4 times. Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to listen our music

Thanks for the comments guys. Maybe you are right with the comment of the drum's lines, but, we felt that it was the right choice to do it as it is. But we are considering to be more structurated, like to have more 4/4 times. Anyway, thank you very much for taking the time to listen our music
I'm not saying you guys should stop doing what you're doing. It's cool, and you're good players. I'm just not into it, y'know?

Hell yeah... they posted a video of us at the show we just played. I couldn't hear ANYTHING on stage, but it was pretty cool.
Edit - here's part 1: [ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34916991[/ame]
Edit - part 2 is here: [ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=34985883[/ame]
Edit - oh shit! Here we are acting like dumbasses. I listed Crucial Taunt as one of our influences. If you don't know who Crucial Taunt is, we're not friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
you guys are just thrashers from hell aint ya.... looked like a good time.... but not for me..... lol

I done some things I shouldnt oughta... but my friends are all dogs too, most girls (most of the good ones) seem to never be "alone"... whats a guy to do when the damsels are in distress ?