The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Check out the tour dates. http://www.myspace.com/manticritual

I expect I'll get to meet some of you guys soon. :D

Edit: Here's the Blabbermouth article. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=107281

Damnit Jeff...you're playing round here (minneapolis/st. paul) 3 days before my 21st bday. We could've imported some Yuengling! That's not to say we can't still throw a few back depending on when you get into/out of town, but damn. I'll try to make it it, but to be honest (and not to bring you down), 7th Entry is a bad venue. I saw 3 there a couple weeks back and while the show was amazing, the venue...not so much:puke:. I'm sure the tour will be a blast regardless.

I will sure check it out when i get a free second that i'm not going to wake up a house full of angry, hung over people haha. I'll let you know soon man!

By the way, i'm sure that sounded like i was being a dick... that wasn't the intention.

I'm sorry to disappoint you bro, the drums were recorded through a roland TD drum kit into BFD (Protools), so no actual miking took place there ! The rest were recorded by me using all the known methods discussed in the Andy Sneap forum.

Hope you enjoyed it !
akarawd

Ahh... Roland was our drummer for a while too
It sounds good. I kinda thought it might be a drum machine, but at least the samples are good and it doesn't sound like shit haha.

Well, our guy played on a 3000Euros TD electronic drum kit and then went through all the usual midi quantising etc, but nowadays even real drummers sound like drum machines so he said he'll take that as a compliment.

Thanks for taking the time to listen !

Regards,
Thanos

Since I'm being a toucher and promoting my own band so much, how about: PHLEGETHON!

Guys I knew from my time in LA. Great musicians, killer songwriters, and righteous death and black metal vox. It's got some death, black, thrash, some epic melodies... it sounds like another one of those "genre mix-and-match" bands when I put it that way, but no, it's tasteful.