The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

Anyone here the new Dio Tribute album from Jorn Lande? Its decent! And if you have, been falling any of the bullshit surrounding it as a quick cash in on Dio's death? Apparently it was in the works long before the great Dio passed. Either or, I'm digging the album. Def' worth checking it out!

Few updates from the Skelator camp.

35469.jpg

Number one is the new cd Death To All Nations is out on Metal on Metal records! People in the Seattle area (which is exactly none of you I believe) can pick it up at a show for $10. We're not doing much as far as shipping them out ourselves yet, but I know it will be available on CM Distro (the page is up, it just appears that they haven't received the discs yet... i'll be sure to update when they are available from this site). If you want a copy directly from us, just shoot me a PM and we'll work something painless out to get you one. We will also have shirts available soon of the cover art, and once those get in stock i can only imagine we'll have a bundle that can be purchased.

Secondly, our Myspace page has been redesigned by Cory (Burnout on the forum) and it looks pretty sweet! Be sure to give a little click, check out the new design, check out the tracks "The Truth" and "Victory" from the brand new album. Also be sure to stop by the Metal on Metal myspace to check out a third song "Circle of Bloodshed" from the album as well!

I've been listening quite a bit to some "new" thrashy music lately, my current favorite being:

Obviously you have different types of vox and less crash cymbal, but I love the tracks you have up on myspace.

Circle of Bloodshed opening KILLS. This song is just too awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skelator related news (well not really).... Looks like numerous blog sites have our new album DEATH TO ALL NATIONS available for download. Just do a google blog search of "Skelator Death To All Nations" and you should find it. Not saying we encourage people to download our album for free, just sayin' it's there ;) ;) ;)

If you like it, buy a copy! If you don't wanna, come see a show (we're currently trying to set up another American tour) and buy a shirt or something (new shirts coming soon!) n'at.

Alright, peace.

Why are people so judgmental when it comes to amateur recordings? Especially when it's your own songs. I write the songs that I like and I want to hear and I record them with the limited budget and recording knowledge that I have, and I think it gets the job done. It isn't bad, but some people make it out to be like it's the worst thing ever recorded in history.

How do some of you guys deal with taking harsh judgment without criticism?

Hi everybody!

This is my band "Alhma Mater" and now, we are recording our second album.

You can listen or download our first Album "Heuristica" for free.

portada.jpg

Official site: http://alhmamater.comyr.com

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/alhmamater

Release Date: July 1st, 2009
Genre: Metal / Progressive
Formed In: 2007

Tracklist:
1. Algo en qué creer
2. La balanza
3. Febrero
4. Solo por tí
5. Nada
6. Evilution (Death of Innocence)
7. Lagash
8. Con el viento a favor
9. Morir en paz
10. Entre espinas (Requiem)

Total playing time 46:24

We have uploaded the whole album on the net for anyone who wants to download it. It's completely free. The only thing we want it's to share our music with everybody!!! Our web site is:

http://alhmamater.comyr.com

and in the section "Descargar" you can find a link to download our album.

In exchange, it would be great if you write some words in our blog.

(I'm sorry. I know my english is not very good)

Thanks and see you soon!