The Official Band/Project/Whatever (yours or anyones) Promotion Thread

There's a really great power metal band named Myopia from my town. I've seen them play a bunch of times, and I have to say that the recordings really don't do them justice, but give them a listen anyway. It's always nice to see a band trying to play power metal in a town like mine, where virtually no one listens to good music.

Kamikaze1373 said:
Here is my band.Let me know what you think.
www.myspace.com/officialalexandria
The vocals really dont fit in. They are great but not with that sorta music. If you somehow blended the range by bringing in some higher guitar chords/melodies, or even some keys i reckon would go really well. Probably keys would be the best bet. Its just that theres everything low.....and then the vocals thrown on.

Eternal Dragon said:
The vocals really dont fit in. They are great but not with that sorta music. If you somehow blended the range by bringing in some higher guitar chords/melodies, or even some keys i reckon would go really well. Probably keys would be the best bet. Its just that theres everything low.....and then the vocals thrown on.

Right now we are looking for a keyboard player to add texture to our sound.

Immortal Eclipse, the prog band I play guitar for (our drummer lurks around here, too), finally got our first song posted - number 2 will be up in a few days. So go enjoy "Blessed Wrath," prog metal from Pittsburgh. Friend request the account if you feel the need (it'd be much appreciated), leave a comment here or on the myspace - constructive criticism is welcome. Rock on, guys.