The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
KillerGon said:
unless you are helped by the referee (which i'm sure you will), argentina will win this match

haha im not german
im austrian, and i hope too the german will lose, so what :loco:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, italy won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG:
VITTU, ITALY WON!!!!!!! :kickass:

BUFFON SANTO SUBITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SAN BUFFON, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU'RE THE BEST, DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roel said:
Well.. you had such an epic opponent.. Ukrain...
Have you see the match? BUFFON IS THE BEST, NO MORE WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Roel said:
Germany will kick your asses tho

of course, of course :)

we has played very well yesterday! Toni is wake up & Zambrotta was great.... i want to see if Germany will do a gol to Buffon!!!! O_O
:rolleyes:
We haven't a gol from the others (the only one is an autogol by Zaccardo XD) :OMG:
And this was a good match!

§healer devil§ said:

we has played very well yesterday! Toni is wake up & Zambrotta was great.... i want to see if Germany will do a gol to Buffon!!!! O_O
We haven't a gol from the others (the only one is an autogol by Zaccardo XD) :OMG:

No haven't seen it, was drinking my sorrow away. Actually I was at a friend's place but still :loco: . It was no surprise that Italy won. But I do think Germany will beat Italy, unless the ref helps them like the ref did in Italy-Australia.

§healer devil§ said:

Seriously, learn some fucking english!

Feel_The_Force said:
Seriously, learn some fucking english!
:loco:

@roel: I'm not sure about the possibilities of italian team, but if germans were so pissed off when we passed against australia, maybe they didn't want to meet us! and also, the germans will probably arrive nervous for yesterday fight, and maybe they'll do some bad fouls, which could not but help us. if they come relaxed and we play like shit, well, they win easily, but if inzaghi is in, we'll se...

He's Italian........it's fysically Impossible for a native italian to learn english