The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
@marta: bambina a me, cazzo, il mondo s'è rovesciato, pure le pulci hanno la tosse..... XD

i have wrote it in some thread.... and if u don't know mu sexuality SHUT UP.

tsk, tsk -.- XD

lattante -.-

*if you want to insult me do it by pm, and don't trash the thread*

so what? if we play like we are able to it will be a funny match, with two strong teams, and somee real play. otherwise it will be the usual match you see at world cup, european cup, olimpics.... they simply walk around lazily, and maybee sometimes if it's not too hard they could even try to do an action.
yesterday match was pretty good, but nothing in comparison to some matches I use to see like in '94 world cup or '98... last six years have been real shit... I barely can stand italy selection now, if I want to see some good soccer I look at ac milan matches in champions league... and that's some good football!

by the way, the point is. if we actually do some real playing we can win, not easily but we can win. if we did like with australia or usa, god help us.... (yep, I know people are going to make funny jokes like "refs help us" serve youself please! and affter all I still think about italy-korea last world cup.... and I remember byron moreno...)

Pff Portugal again with their clowns. The Dutch commentator made a nice comment: "England is going along with the dramaplay of Portugal, but maybe they shouldn't because Portugal might be the world champion with it"

I hope so, there are now 3 teams in the half finals who I don't want to win the cup: Germany, Italy and Portugal. Up to Brazil to clean the mess up.

Oh and here the greatest moment of the game:

768830+s(350!x266!)