The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
Feel_The_Force said:
Italy will not win because they simply arn't good enough, German's are on top form. France have just found their form and are looking strong, Portugal shouldn't have even won against England.
germany is pish... we all saw that last friday... but they have the luck of the champion... and if the referees keep aiding them, then they will be champions.... but their team is shit compared to argentina or even brazil...

luckily the bastard won't èplay, fifa changed their mind... and yep... probably the strongest team was argentina... but still I adore brazil too much to support argentina as second team (the first is italy, I have to if I don't want to be killed around the streets) XD

Italians are teh gayzor, they shouldn't have passed, Austraia was pwnin them fagg3ts and teh ref gave a fuckin penalty. Damn itys

its true, but what the hell are you doing at that time online? :p

§killer_angel§ said:
luckily the bastard won't èplay, fifa changed their mind...
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bom, i adore italy & holland.....

Lithium said:
Italians are teh gayzor
tu cerchi qualcuno che t distrugga il pc dall'altra parte del mondo, vero? :lol: :rolleyes:
italians are the best, no more words. and germany has buoght the world cup (this knows all people, i think.... germany it was a stupid team in March and now they're the master team of the world? but what a fuck..... :lol: )

i really hope italy take out germany... it's not impossible... they just have to contiue attacking the whole match (although that seems not probable, because of the catenaccio)

Italy plays the finals every 12 years> 70,82, 94... just fill the next one in
From those finals they lost, won, lost, ... and again, just fill the next one in

italy > germany

(no lilly and marie, ich lieb euch trotzdem)

but france > portugal > italy

Somwhere else, each german Subway station

Snickers Fussball Oma (Subway Grandma) ist auch ziemlich luschtisch :D

http://clicks.salamu.de/sf/?pid=det...f=http://www.trendhure.com/videos/sn01_21.wmv

videoderwoche1.jpg