The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
HomerJ_123 said:
italy > germany

(no lilly and marie, ich lieb euch trotzdem)

but france > portugal > italy

:lol: @ the sec.

We´ll see this evening.

I´m not for italy, But I hope portugal wins against France.

No. Portugal are a bunch of fags, crybabies and actors. I even want Germany to beat Portugal if they have to play against each other and Germany is pretty much football enemy #1 here in Holland, but this cup it's Portugal.

On the other side, maybe Portugal should get to the finals, against Germany and then get beaten. That would be more fun.

yeah, but France shouldn´t win. If they talk about France they talk just about Zidane; a team who´s just one player shouldn´t win...

True, but none of the teams who are in the semi-finals should be there anyway :(

I wouldn't mind if France beats Portugal though, but if Portugal wins they must be beaten in the finals. I hate them.

what do they say, you call your own luck... and also, I would laugh so much since everyone seems to hate italy (not that I'm that patriottic, I quite dislike a lot of things about italians I fear...)

but in the end it's jusst a sport... it's nice if yoiu win, but no one dies if you don't so..... hust let's hope it's a soccer match, and not a football one...

It's anyones world cup at the moment, apart from portugal, they just don't have the quality to win it, they couldn't even beat a side with 10 men without going to penalties, not to mention they were outplayed by the 10 men.

Yea, and...

... they can't let any foul go without trying to get the other team a booking.
... c.ronaldo can't play a match without crying
... otherwise they are going to be late for the recording of their next movie

The disqualification of México was very soon and suddendly, the last goal made by Argentina was very nice, but we played better in the first half time, i know we could had done something better :headbang: