The OFFICIAL FIFA World Cup 2006 Thread

Who will win the FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
KillerGon said:
just ended the first half... i'm about to cry... such horrible teams playing semifinals and argentina is out... fuck the world cup :cry:

so, why isn't argentinia still in there if they're so great ? hrhrhrhrhr. :heh:

KillerGon said:
just ended the first half... i'm about to cry... such horrible teams playing semifinals and argentina is out... fuck the world cup :cry:

no waaaay man...did you see those two goals???uuuunbealievable!!!

btw Italy is going crazy at the moment, just after the match there's been fireworks, flags and people all over the place, and now two hours after the match there is still people everywhere and cars bumping their horn....ZOOOMG

Glycerine said:

btw Italy is going crazy at the moment, just after the match there's been fireworks, flags and people all over the place, and now two hours after the match there is still people everywhere and cars bumping their horn....ZOOOMG

don t mention it... i have an exam today, and i couldn t sleep at all because of the ppl makin' noise... i just hope the teacher slept still less than me :heh:

KillerGon said:
thanks italy for kicking those bastards out of the world cup... but i want france or portugal to win against you :D

I can´t believe how a bad loser you are.

I mean I was for germany and they lost, because italy played better and used their chances. So it was a fair game and the better team deserved to win.

But you blame money, the arbitrator or what the hell e´lse; I really wonder why you havn´t blamed already the wet gras or the unfair weather...

The argentinians lost, because they didn´t used their chances, you should face that.

Well all my predictions were basicaly wrong, i don't know how Itlay got through, quality goals though, and i find it funny how Germany thought they were going to win.

Glycerine said:

there were people around until 5 AM in milan!

and for once all italians have followed football, cause germans hadn't been too sporty... they were all too keen on insulting us instead of playin a good match!!!:lol:

The match between France and Portugal is starting off slow. no goals yet. i want portugal to win but i think france is going to take this one. they just have too many black people... GO PORTUGAL!!

RiderOfJustice said:
they just have too many black people... GO PORTUGAL!!

:zombie:

and HELL remove that fukking mcdonalds sign from your sig.. its so the gheyzßrs