The Official GMD - Get to know your fellow forumers survery!

Killbot! I haven't seen you around much. I've always considered you the "English me" on the forum.

:lol: , I guess our posting styles are quite similar.
I can't keep up with the forum these days, especially after the social forum split... also I've been in Turkey for the past 2 weeks. I miss the good old days when Paddy would post on a regular basis and everybody hated Big Dave.

^We still hate BigDave

You obviously have no clue what kind of a neighborhood I live in , then. Oh, and I don't just go around calling everyone "my pals". Hell, I hardly ever use the word at all besides on the internet. Yeah, and before you label me as a "racist", you better get your facts straight, asshole. Apparently, you missed this part of my post.

"I don't have a problem with black people in general. Some in my neighborhood are actully pretty nice."

However, I really shouldn't be explaining myself to a n00b like you, and the only reason why I am is because people like you piss me off when you label everyone that says the word "my pals" or "coon" as a racist.
Maybe you should say "Black people I don't like" instead of using a racial slur.

because people like you piss me off when you label everyone that says the word "my pals" or "coon" as a racist.

Actually this is true, usage of the word doesn't make a person racist. I mean, it would be stupid to suggest a large majority of black rappers are racist against their own race now wouldn't it. :)

Ahh, Racoons...coons. OK, now that's a variety of animal thats smells awful, of course they steal stuff and being mostly black they must surely resemble burglars or criminals.

Actually this is true, usage of the word doesn't make a person racist. I mean, it would be stupid to suggest a large majority of black rappers are racist against their own race now wouldn't it. :)

Exactly. It's alright if they say that word to each other, but if whitey says it, then it's a problem.

Ahh, Racoons...coons. OK, now that's a variety of animal thats smells awful, of course they steal stuff and being mostly black they must surely resemble burglars or criminals.

:lol:

You obviously have no clue what kind of a neighborhood I live in , then.

I've been to Philly, luckily being not white myself I've never had any problems. I'm sure if I was a pudgy white boy my life there would be an endless hell. Oh yea, wait a second, I almost forgot... many, many white people DO try to make my life an endless hell where ever I live and yet for some reason I still don't go around using racial slurs to describe them. Imagine that.

Oh, and I don't just go around calling everyone "my pals". Hell, I hardly ever use the word at all besides on the internet.

OMG, I almost sprayed my keyboard with tea - through my nose. That's sig worthy.

Yeah, and before you label me as a "racist", you better get your facts straight, asshole. Apparently, you missed this part of my post.

"I don't have a problem with black people in general. Some in my neighborhood are actully pretty nice."

Oh no, I caught it. I guess you don't know it, but that actually putting it that way makes you sound MORE racist.

However, I really shouldn't be explaining myself to a n00b like you, and the only reason why I am is because people like you piss me off when you label everyone that says the word "my pals" or "coon" as a racist.

You make it hard to decide which one I should use in a sig.

) What is your name?
James

2) Where do you live?
Essex, England

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.
Joined in 2003, visited on and off since, out of habit and to keep track of a few characters. Don't feel inspired to post much at the moment to be honest.

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?
At the moment? Well this is bound to change from week to week...
Cirith Ungol
Massacre
Warning
Asphyx
Pagan Altar

Transcendant, all time mentions:
Maiden
Priest
Mercyful Fate
Sabbath

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?
Iron Maiden - Powerslave (and all the rest)
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Judas Priest - Sad Wings of Destiny
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
and - Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?

Doing History at uni in London... play guitar and drums, run a thrash forum, ale drinker.

Randomly chosen picture:
n60503174_31313896_5569.jpg

Oh yes, I'm very "racist". Did I forget to mention that my girlfriend is puerto rican?

OMFG, we got to know you already, you only call black people "coon" and "my pals" sometimes and mostly on the internet, where presumably they can't kick your ass. Thanks for sharing.

Have you ever seen Chris Rocks "I hate my pals" rant? Thats right.

Black people are fine. It's when they put on those backwards hats and limp around looking for trouble to cause and collect welfare and refer to themselves as my pals, thats when they piss me off.

This is an example of an awesome black guy:
444372_hirax_200x200.jpg

This is an example of a faggoty little "gangsta" (X3):
flip5.jpg

I like black people that don't act like clowns to get attention, actually go to school and actually know things.