The Official GMD Social/Pictures Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
n1232460105_30159226_51.jpg

Is your dad giving you the finger in this pic?

badass.jpg

Sup?

kvlt.jpg

kvlt \m/

meandnancyblacksabbathshow.jpg

meandnancyblacksabbathshow2.jpg

The last two are of me and my girl at the Black Sabbath and Meagdeth show last month.

I bought 3 more shirts today after work

Slayer - corpse with a military hit - says slayer in green
mastodon - blood mountain - very nice design
megadeth - nuclear bomb shirt

and I have metallica "ride the lightning" on the way in the mail

I am metal as fvck :cool: :cool:

IWP your girlfriend looks pretty hot, nice job :kickass:

I just got an anonymous DVD in the mail from a person who didn't leave their name or address, It is a DVD about the professional wrestler Sting and a biography of his life and how he fell on hard times and became a Christian, so it is faith-based but I'm still going to watch it. Even though I'm stuck in my atheist beliefs I appreciate the heart behind it. There was a letter in the DVD and here is what it said.
Hello, I've known you for many years. The Lord put it on my heart to send you this DVD. I think this DVD will likely touch your heart as it did mine and will inspire you to send this DVD to someone else.
Take Care,
A Friend
It was probably someone I used to go to church with, I don't like the religiousness of the DVD and the letter sent but I appreciate the heart in it so I have mixed emotions about this.

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know the person. I know that a lot of Christian organizations do things like that. Obviously not just Christian organizations, obviously, but that's not relevant.

I think I've mentioned it before, but I'm a big fan of the US version of The Office. Recently watched the finale episode of the latest series, and thought it was really excellent, not just for comedy but also for the characters.

Some great lines as well.

Michael to Jan: "Strange, I did not get both of your voicemails"

Dwight: "What is the best colour?"
Andy: "White, because it actually contains all other colours"
Dwight: "Wrong: black, because it's the most dominant"

I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know the person. I know that a lot of Christian organizations do things like that. Obviously not just Christian organizations, obviously, but that's not relevant.
Yeah. I'm in an akward situation myself concerning church. My Dad makes me go to church and my atheistic beliefs totally go against what the Southern Baptist(or any other fundamentalist church for that matter) believes, it feels very awkward going, I hate that people may associate me with that fucking crowd.:mad: And yes my Dad knows I'm an atheist.
I'm not surprised if it was someone from some Baptist organization, my Dad did tell me that the members of the church I go to prsy for my salvation at the prayer meetings, but their prayers are in vain.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.