the official "i dont give a shit about the metallica tour" thread

Maelstrom said:
I just think that everyone should download the album to piss Lars off.

Yeah, cos he'd be soooo pissed off.

Anyway, I'm shitting my pants at the thought of what is in store for me when I go to their Melb concert. I'm so damn excited already :D:D:D

yes yes, summer sanitarium is full of shit i like to call "general rock" it was good back in the day when rock was rock and you talked about smashing the daylights out of everything and waking up the next morning with two girls, now it's shit, and metal is the great, metallica was good up until about it decided it should play "american metal", like st anger, which blew hitlers balls, i sure wish edge of sanity would go on tour sometime...that'd kick some asses for sure

I too have tix to Metallica in Sydney.

Whoever said they would see Evanescence when they tour.... AMEN to that. I will sleep out for those tix. Fallen is a brilliant album I reckon. I heard Amy on the radio saying that they think they will tour OZ around Jan/Feb

If every band that says they're gonna tour in January does so, we'll be at a show a day. So far, we've got confirmed or promised tours in January/February for: Metallica, Suicidal Tendencies, Iron Maiden, Evanescence and Arch Enemy. Anyone would think we live in Germany all of a sudden.