The Official PPUSA IX 'Regrets' thread

So yeah, I guess that I WAS at the 730 Room party for a while, before wondering between the Grenada and the RI before promplty lying face down in the grass in front of the Grenda on Saturday AM.

-Metal

I can totally confirm this. You completely saved me from this guy who could not get past the first line of his story of the epic party in 303. Thank you.

Yeah... part of my problem is that I've been to 9 ProgPowers, 6 Chicago Powerfests, and a Powermad before all of that, and I know so many people already that I've sort of forgotten how to meet new ones. I might try that "Zod" thing at Chicago Powerfest next spring. :lol:

I seem to remember introducing you to some new people. Next year I'm just going to spend all my party time introducing people to you, most of whom I won't know. So don't be surprised if I introduce you to people you already know. "Hey guys...haaaave you met booB!?"

Regrets:

- Not introducing more people to booB
- Getting interrupted trying to tell the Legend of Rm 303.

nailz said:
I can totally confirm this. You completely saved me from this guy who could not get past the first line of his story of the epic party in 303. Thank you.

Uh, I wasn't trying to tell that story to you, dude.

You missed out. That's a good story.

Now only if someone could tell it without restarting every time they reached the end of a sentence. At this point, I don't think it could be any more epic than trying to TELL it.

Uh, I wasn't trying to tell that story to you, dude.

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure everyone was excited for a change of topic when in walked MR :lol:

I seem to remember introducing you to some new people. Next year I'm just going to spend all my party time introducing people to you, most of whom I won't know. So don't be surprised if I introduce you to people you already know. "Hey guys...haaaave you met booB!?"

lol... you introduced me to Angela, and she was pretty rad. Since you mention it, one of my big downfalls is forgetting to introduce people I know to other people I know... so if there's ever anyone hanging around me that you don't know, flash me a signal. :)

Since you mention it, one of my big downfalls is forgetting to introduce people I know to other people I know... so if there's ever anyone hanging around me that you don't know, flash me a signal. :)
Ditto that! I always assume incorrectly when deciding if introductions are needed. "Oh we've known eachother for years!" or "Why didn't you introduce me? I had no idea who she was." :Smug:

Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure everyone was excited for a change of topic when in walked MR :lol:

spit%20take.jpg

What can I say? I'm always the life of the party! /ego

-Metal

Keep digging bear... there was quite a few times we were hanging out as well as my good friend Leah... :mad:

-Metal

Why the angry face LOL,ya'll are my friends, c'mon!!! the one knows but she's to chicken to post here :lol::lol::lol::zombie:

Bear<-------Trying to draw her out

I got a bit of something but it was a full week after PP was over, so I can't blame the 'PP crud' getting me..

But the chest cold sucked nonetheless...

LET'S GO CAPS!!!!!!