The Official Roope Latvala Thread

Authentic Metalhead said:
What store do you go to? The record stores in my area usually carry CD's by most of those.
A place called Magic Video. These places only really have "mainstreem" shit. But they still have some relativley hard stuff to find. Like King Diamond's material(gotta love the king!):headbang:

Authentic Metalhead said:
Oh, but they have edited music for all those wiggers who are scared their parents will beat them if they own any explicit rap. :rolleyes: And sometimes great prices on classic metal band compilations like Dio and Judas Priest.
Fucking wiggers!! I hate them. But your right. They do carry some good classic stuff. Belive it or not I found 2 Nightwish cds there

actually thats worse, cause then walmart goes out and buys more cds to replace the old ones.

i meant more like internet stealing....

Everytime i Die said:
id probally rather meet Roope thatn alexi too. Hes funny, shreds at guitar, and he is rather kick ass!:headbang: :headbang:
I met the band in January and Alexi said he's gotta go to the bus but "will be back later"... not surprising.. I could talk with Roope, Jaska and Henkka for a long time.

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Roope owns Alexi. I think he should take over Bodom!
QFTFT!!!!!!
listen to the knuckleduster solo... or passage to the reaper...
roope is much better than alexi... (though alexi's good)