Roope better than Laiho?

arch_enemy666 said:
who the fuck said alexander was better than roope, what was the last memorable solo alexander played, wait has he ever even played a solo
Why would Alexander play a fucking solo? He was more fucking rhythm than lead in the band, he only played short solos with Alexi & a few others lik BoB said.

& I was the one who said it.

Just because most of you bum Roope it doesn't mean Alexander wasn't better than Roope. I'm not not on about in terms of skill anyway, I'm on about suited for guitarist in C.o.B. Roope can never replace Alex.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
I agree with that person, Alexander is better than Roope. Not necessarily at guitar, but more personality. Alexander left because the band was wearing camo and shit, and because he was getting tiired of touring. Roope is sucking the band towards that direction. And Alexander played almost all of the solos on Deadnight Warrior. He also played the backround solo in Downfall (made up by him).
Thank you.

Roope;)

Do any of you realize that being a good soloist isnt the greatest thing ever. I will tell you what Stone is one of the greatest thrash bands around and the amount of riffage crammed into those 4 cd is out of this world. Roope is by far a better riff maker most of his riffs are odd timed and have very funky finger patterns, believe me. I have heard hardly a good C.O.B. riff as good as one of Stone's worst riffs even. ANd obviously not many of you have heard Roope's solo cd to hear how good of a soloist he is not to mention his solos in Stone rule. Not only that, if you take Stone and compare them to Airdash, A.R.G., Prestige, you get the same thing in each one, STONE INFLUENCE, and Roope was one of the main songwriters. Not only that he's left his mark in countless Finnish metal bands and imo he totally kicks Alexi's ass. Get some Stone (Get Stoned) , Roopes solo cd and get a lesson in thrash and be gone with Alexi being better!:headbang:

CrimsonWarrior said:
Roope;)

Do any of you realize that being a good soloist isnt the greatest thing ever. I will tell you what Stone is one of the greatest thrash bands around and the amount of riffage crammed into those 4 cd is out of this world. Roope is by far a better riff maker most of his riffs are odd timed and have very funky finger patterns, believe me. I have heard hardly a good C.O.B. riff as good as one of Stone's worst riffs even. ANd obviously not many of you have heard Roope's solo cd to hear how good of a soloist he is not to mention his solos in Stone rule. Not only that, if you take Stone and compare them to Airdash, A.R.G., Prestige, you get the same thing in each one, STONE INFLUENCE, and Roope was one of the main songwriters. Not only that he's left his mark in countless Finnish metal bands and imo he totally kicks Alexi's ass. Get some Stone (Get Stoned) , Roopes solo cd and get a lesson in thrash and be gone with Alexi being better!:headbang:

oh yeah i forgot...odd timings and funky finger patterns are what make a great riff....