Roope better than Laiho?

Do we seriously have to go through this again??? Let everyone listen who they want to. Even if you think they suck, I don't think they want to hear your opinion on bands that they love. Stop arguing about music.

P.S. Roope PWNZOOORZZZZ! Laiho. My reason: It's no question that Laiho is a far better song writer than Latvala (well, except for AYDY). But Roope has more experience and is a better guitar player (my opinion).

Bodom After Breakfast said:
Do we seriously have to go through this again??? Let everyone listen who they want to. Even if you think they suck, I don't think they want to hear your opinion on bands that they love. Stop arguing about music.

P.S. Roope PWNZOOORZZZZ! Laiho

What else is there to argue about?? I mean... we could start an argument about your sexual orientation, but we all know you're homosexual.

In Your Face said:
What else is there to argue about?? I mean... we could start an argument about your sexual orientation, but we all know you're homosexual.
You call me homosexual with a name like that??

Elysian893 said:
well, you did name yourself after one of the quite possibly worst bodom songs ever, on the absolute worst bodom album ever.

I didn't choose my nick name because of the song though, I chose it because I thought it was funny. My internet forum nick name is not something I take very seriously.

In Your Face said:
I didn't choose my nick name because of the song though, I chose it because I thought it was funny. My internet forum nick name is not something I take very seriously.
In Your Face = Funny ???:err: I don't get it

In Your Face = Funny ???:err: I don't get it

you wouldn't get it, and I don't care to explain it. Its an inside joke with a few friends of mine, and actually has nothing to do with CoB. I've used it before in the past on older message boards, before IYF even came out as a single. Before HCDR actually. so, suck it hard, boner.

In Your Face said:
you wouldn't get it, and I don't care to explain it. Its an inside joke with a few friends of mine, and actually has nothing to do with CoB. I've used it before in the past on older message boards, before IYF even came out as a single. Before HCDR actually. so, suck it hard, boner.
First of all, Naida sinulle, Second, I thought you didn't take your nick name seriously.

In Your Face said:

maybe the inside joke is them poking each other in their faces with their cocks

First of all, Naida sinulle, Second, I thought you didn't take your nick name seriously.

Are you fucking retarded?

Let me explain this again...

I do not take a fucking internet nickname seriously first off. Especially this one, because it is an inside joke with my friends from a few years back... So, when I create a nickname, I don't put any time or thought into it because I DON'T CARE, its the fucking internet. Inside jokes are not taken very seriously. Thats why they are a joke.

And, I have to say, you're so bad ass for saying "fuck you" to me in finnish.

Suck my fart, cootersack.

In Your Face said:

Let me explain this again...

I do not take a fucking internet nickname seriously first off. Especially this one, because it is an inside joke with my friends from a few years back... So, when I create a nickname, I don't put any time or thought into it because I DON'T CARE, its the fucking internet. Inside jokes are not taken very seriously. Thats why they are a joke.

And, I have to say, you're so bad ass for saying "fuck you" to me in finnish.

Does your life revolve around swearing?

In Your Face said:

fucking lol he has to be like 12 years-old. cmon you entered a bodom forum after the release of their new album which had "in your face" as a song. your name is "in your face" it must be a conisidence