Roope better than Laiho?

is there someplace we can check to see which guy plays which solo in sinergy? ... I really have trouble telling them apart (I'm not an outstanding musician, so if it's obvious, well screw me)

I know in the book for to hell and back it says who is playing what, but roope is a better player hands down, but alexi is still young and theres no doubt he will get better, we just have to hope for a better album then aydy

back to the topic i just have to add:
after jimi hendrix there was no good guitarist ^-^

hmm if ya ear is trained on metal... not surprising... but without hendrix, the guitar would still be a boring accompanying instrument. hendrix was ingenious.
tmo

homer

HomerJ_123 said:
hmm if ya ear is trained on metal... not surprising... but without hendrix, the guitar would still be a boring accompanying instrument. hendrix was ingenious.
tmo

homer
if it wasn't jimi itd be some other ass clown. its the way of the world.

+1 to jimi hendrix is boring.
And sloppy too.
Ante EM-10 said:
hOW YOU WERE SAING the Roope has more expirience but the Alexi he is fast and he sings along with ROOCKING out:headbang: . But Roope is not that bed soooo
if you ask me ALEXI=ROOPE
:lol:

Alexi is better than Roope. & I see Alexander better than Roope. The main reason why CoB are shite now is because Alexander left, Roope came into the band, made simpler & heavier riffs which = shite. I miss the old riff like on the Hatebreeder album. You'll never get the fun riffs like on Hatebreeder, Silent Night, Bodom Night & so on. Alexander should've never of left. This is the main reason why I hate CoB's newer stuff.

:yuk:

Kill 'Em All said:
Alexi is better than Roope. & I see Alexander better than Roope. The main reason why CoB are shite now is because Alexander left, Roope came into the band, made simpler & heavier riffs which = shite. I miss the old riff like on the Hatebreeder album. You'll never get the fun riffs like on Hatebreeder, Silent Night, Bodom Night & so on. Alexander should've never of left. This is the main reason why I hate CoB's newer stuff.

:yuk:
what a retard

kirbster said:
is there someplace we can check to see which guy plays which solo in sinergy? ... I really have trouble telling them apart (I'm not an outstanding musician, so if it's obvious, well screw me)

Idea... Buy the albums, it has who plays which solo in the liner notes

Heavenscent said:
Jimi Hendrix was more blues than anything else...I still love that shit.

Yeah, he was pretty much all blues... SOO amazing. He can play one note, and it would sound better than the 27 X metal player would play in the same time frame.

Sometimes fewer is better.