Roope better than Laiho?

Elysian893 said:

As in having his own distinctive feel on different guitar solos. Like making them really thrashier sometimes, and then really mellow other times.

Again I said "I Believe" because I have not heard Stone, so my opinion does not really count.

Wings of a dream said:
As in having his own distinctive feel on different guitar solos. Like making them really thrashier sometimes, and then really mellow other times.

Again I said "I Believe" because I have not heard Stone, so my opinion does not really count.
theres nothing distinctive about whammy bar bullshit.

well, everyone reaches their peak of their abilities. Roope is a far more experienced guitar player than Laiho. But that doesnt mean Laiho cant catch up to him

I can't really tell anymore tbh. roope is probably better but alexi has really stopped trying to write good music and stopped writing different and unique solos. if i looked at alexi back during ftr and sinergy i;d say he;s better than roope but i never really have seen roope go all out.

Bodom After Breakfast said:
agreed. Alexi was inspired by Roope when he was 10. He said he liked him for his "spell binding solos".

Who cares if Alexi was inspired by Roope? What the fuck does that have to do with their guitar skills? Just because you were influenced by somone doesn't mean that they are/always will be better than you.

half of you jackasses can't even tell who's solo is who's in sinergy, and now you're stating which of the two is a better player? what the fuck us up with that?

They're both really skilled musicians, and more accomplished than we'll all ever be. Leave it at that.

In Your Face said:
Who cares if Alexi was inspired by Roope? What the fuck does that have to do with their guitar skills? Just because you were influenced by somone doesn't mean that they are/always will be better than you.

half of you jackasses can't even tell who's solo is who's in sinergy, and now you're stating which of the two is a better player? what the fuck us up with that?

They're both really skilled musicians, and more accomplished than we'll all ever be. Leave it at that.

I agree with u man. But ill beat both of them when I'm 25 :D

In Your Face said:

i don't know about you, but i plan to go places with my music.