The Official Roope Latvala Thread

HomerJ_123 said:
QFTFT!!!!!!
listen to the knuckleduster solo... or passage to the reaper...
roope is much better than alexi... (though alexi's good)
ha,i think ive listened to that song once so i wouldnt know

HomerJ_123 said:
QFTFT!!!!!!
listen to the knuckleduster solo... or passage to the reaper...
roope is much better than alexi... (though alexi's good)

Yeah, Alexi is awesome, but like I said in another post, it seems his technique is a little stale as of late. Roope's ideas are pretty kickass.

Lithium said:
Roopes ideas were AYDY....kickass....riiiight

Roope's ideas? WTF are you talking about? Alexi composes the songs. From what I understand Alexi brings in the riffs, they work together to polish and finalize the song. So, It's more coincidental in my opinion. I don't know if you have, but listen to some of Roopes stuff...very interesting ideas.

Rock Hydra said:
Roope's ideas? WTF are you talking about? Alexi composes the songs. From what I understand Alexi brings in the riffs, they work together to polish and finalize the song. So, It's more coincidental in my opinion. I don't know if you have, but listen to some of Roopes stuff...very interesting ideas.

Dude calm down? I like Roope, I didn't mean his actual Ideas...I kinda wrote that wrong, I meant the when he joined the band, the style changed radically....thats what I'm saying and if you think I'm wrong, then I'm sorry you're a retard....why? Because it's true

Lithium said:
Dude calm down? I like Roope, I didn't mean his actual Ideas...I kinda wrote that wrong, I meant the when he joined the band, the style changed radically....thats what I'm saying and if you think I'm wrong, then I'm sorry you're a retard....why? Because it's true

I agree with that much, it did change radically when Roope joined, but that's only one album release. I think it's coincidence. They were already heading in that direction, IMO.

Hmmmm maybe just ''Sixpounder'' and ''Chokehold''
But don't tell me u think ''Angels don't kill'' and ''Bodom Beach terror'' are heading into AYDY territory...noo waay