The Official Roope Latvala Thread

He didn't say Roope Latvala, he said "rope latlava", my guess is that he's making fun of someone who spelt it wrong.

Well I, for one like to spell correctly and use all that grammar crap, but there's people who don't see the point, why should they use proper grammer on a message board, it's not like they care what some jerk off in New Zealand thinks of them.

Plus, people use all that slang on instant messaging programs and whatnot and it's basically just a public version of that for some people and I really don't care, I can understand that and it doesn't bother me.

-Merrild- said:
I was making a joke people.
Arab%20Owl%20ORLY.jpg

dude i fuckin love roope the solos on if you want peace prepare for war and were not gonna fall have so much more FEEL than alexi and i pray he gets more solos on the next album

FearTheReaper said:
dude i fuckin love roope the solos on if you want peace prepare for war and were not gonna fall have so much more FEEL than alexi and i pray he gets more solos on the next album

Alexi played the solos.

no way. Maybe in if you want peace prepare for war but not if were not gonna fall,i can sense the diiference in there guitars since the first day i got it,or i'm wrong but whatever