The Official *Show In My City Rocked* Thread

Was anyone who was at this show dissapointed? Amon Amarth playing six songs plus an intro. I was so pissed. Trivium gets 45 + minute set and Children Of Bordem plays over 15 fucking songs for an hour an a half set. I'm disgusted on how this tour was set up, but still blessed to see an awesome band. (AA) Anyone else feel the same as me?

Nah I didn't miss Victorious March, I think the first song they played was Pursuit Of Vikings or Fate Of Norns, which I heard at the last show, soooo... I didn't miss too much!

They were awesome in Montreal last night. I was so happy to hear Victorious march. Trivium was lame and CoB was good, Amon Amarth owned both of them. Powerful sound, great presence, had the crowd chanting with every song.. they pretty much got the best response of the night considering they were the 'opener'. Couldn't have asked for a better set, just a longer one.

HATREDBURNSINMYCHEST said:
Was anyone who was at this show dissapointed? Amon Amarth playing six songs plus an intro. I was so pissed. Trivium gets 45 + minute set and Children Of Bordem plays over 15 fucking songs for an hour an a half set. I'm disgusted on how this tour was set up, but still blessed to see an awesome band. (AA) Anyone else feel the same as me?

I am sure everyone is a bit disappointed that AA had such a short set, but I still think they did a fuckin awesome job! And I am glad that i still got to go see them, even if they only played for half an hour -- better that than not at all

i just can't believe amon amarth opened for those clowns ... they killed the opera house last night; it was insane! trivium sucked ass, COB was OK ... can't wait to see amon amarth headline a tour in north america.

AND ... fucking Amarth Amarth merch was SOLD OUT!! grrrrrrrrrrr

I saw them open for CoB and Shitium and I must say seeing them live was fucking sick, I only knew a couple songs before ever going to the show, mainly my favourite was When Silent Gods Stand Guard which is a killer tune. Anyway I loved like all the songs they played but I have no fucking idea what any of them are called. Does anyone know the set list from either Toronto show? I wanna preview the songs before I end up buying all of Amon Amarth's catalogue! heh

Andrew

There should be a thread that has their general setlist somewhere. I'm sure it changed a little bit from show to show but not by much. And there's gotta be threads about which album is better and stuff so check those out if you want to know which album to buy first.

PaganBlood said:
its weird there is only these threads every american tour??? coincidence perhaps?

Cus you guys are so darned used to it over in Europe. No that's probably not it. I'm pretty sure a new "best song" or "best album" thread is created in a ratio that somehow relates to the number of new posters. As for the setlist thing I have no clue. I personally would rather not know the setlist beforehand. Besides it's not like I wouldn't go see a band because they weren't playing my favorite song :err:

edit/ oops forgot you're from Australia. Well anyway, the reason might be that uhh the US sucks.

AA were great, I saw them in Denver Trivium sucked huge syphilis infected monkey dick. In San Francisco someone spit on the trivium guys head hehe:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: