The Official *Show In My City Rocked* Thread

Last night's show over at Santa Ana, California:

aa2.sized.jpg

aa3.sized.jpg

aa8.sized.jpg

aa17.sized.jpg

aa28.sized.jpg

aa34.sized.jpg

Okay, that's enough clogging up of this thread now.
The rest of last night's show... over here.

Celtik Militia said:
wooo more identical AA pictures just like for all their gigs.
yay!

now now... they're being nice by sharing... it's not the photographer's fault that the pictures turn out identical... so don't shoot the messenger...

Belgar said:
Of course they do; they let your redneck Suomalaien ass in USA as well :dopey: ... will probably go to Germany next year for Wacken and/or get tickets for Worldcup 2006. Too soon to tell.

Maybe Beardape and I will try to go to the Worldcup 2006 also.

So maybe we'll see all you guys in the summer, cool as hell!!:headbang:

Celtik Militia said:
wooo more identical AA pictures just like for all their gigs.
yay!

I take more crotch shots than most photographers. ;)

The Bringer said:
Where is Worldcup 2006?

I am definitely going to Wacken :D

Well, it's partly in Prussia, but also in Bavaria and some other towns I can't remember at the moment...

Anyone knows about tickets? Everyone I talk to say it's impossible to get them, but I suppose they could be bought on the market. The black one, if you now what I mean.... hehe...

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:
Well, it's partly in Prussia, but also in Bavaria and some other towns I can't remember at the moment...

Anyone knows about tickets? Everyone I talk to say it's impossible to get them, but I suppose they could be bought on the market. The black one, if you now what I mean.... hehe...

Or you can try eBay! :err:

Arch said:
No obnoxious metalheads yelled out "SLLLAAYYYEEERRR!" during Trivium's set? :)

There where a bunch at the show in Vancouver, mind you that was while I was waiting in line, not during Trivium's set. It was funny because everyone was yellinga t them to shut up...Not sure why that's funny but whatever.

Yeah i know part oof the worldcup is going to be in munich, They were building the stadium while i was over there looks fukcing killer! HAHA and AUstralia is in the world cup hahaa how halirious is that? no one in australia follows soccer at all except for maybe all the wogs.
But yes AA have toured America i think enough now. At least 5 times so you know guys its time you fucking come down HERE!!! do a Australiasian Tour.

-DarkMoon- said:
There where a bunch at the show in Vancouver, mind you that was while I was waiting in line, not during Trivium's set. It was funny because everyone was yellinga t them to shut up...Not sure why that's funny but whatever.

Did you see those guys pouring the beer over the huge edge into that chicks mouth and then again into that guys face?

Saw Children of Bodom with Amon Amarth opening last night here in San Diego. The place exploded when "Death in Fire" was played.

Hegg's energy and love of performing are contagious. His stage presence is definitely helped by the fact that he's a tall fella.

I thought Children of Bodom was fucking mediocre, too, and I know that's a sacred cow of metal but I don't give a shit. :) They started doing these wanker keyboard/guitar solos so we left and got tacos.

San Diego loves Amon Amarth! San Diego is willing to pay a lot more than $19 to see them! Come back soon.

schwarzwald said:
Saw Children of Bodom with Amon Amarth opening last night here in San Diego. The place exploded when "Death in Fire" was played.

Hegg's energy and love of performing are contagious. His stage presence is definitely helped by the fact that he's a tall fella.

Hah! That surely helps.