The official UMOS gang presence at PPX.

Wheezer

Apr 18, 2005
Colorado
Foreword

Well, Wheezer (my big brother Brent, forever man!) started this thread as a joke, but I want to be the official thread for those who attended the event and those who want to ask questions, post some opinion or whatever. Nevertheless I will be a harder watchdog than usual on this thread, so the first one to derail from the rules is dead meat!
Wyvern is alive and well and in Atlanta!!!

0910090007a.jpg

Will try and keep 'em comin. The PC here at the townhome where we're staying is a little slow. So it's Savaron and his wife, Kittybeast, Kitty's friend, Wyvern, and me in the joint. Pabla comes in today in about two hours.

Everyone here says "HELLO!" to all the Old Schoolers not here -- wish you all were here.

Last night wasn't too bad but it's a warmup night and mostly spent catching up with friends. Tonight is Primal Fear. Should be pretty good.

It's 11:00 am and we're still waking up.

Thanks D, being so glad to be here. I missed USA a lot.

And I'm gonna get Brent for this one, just let me get home...:heh:

Hey People! Thinking of you all as we sit and eat some lunch. Crackin' open a smirnoff ice:kickass: Pabla and Bill have landed. Soon we'll head out to the preparty show Primal Fear, Enchant, Suspyre, Future's End, surely to be wicked time!!

So good to be surrounded by such good friends and metalheads!! :cool:

How's the townhome? I bloody LOOOOVE my hotel - kitchen, giant room, 2 queens, laundry, 42" LCD TV, etc. Only issue being it's like 3 miles from the venue and the subway / buses stop running at or before midnight.

Nice to see the internet is available more and more (hotels, wireless, etc...) so we can follow what you guys are up to a bit ... Till now you all seem to behave very well, hahahaha....

@Wyvern; Beyond the Labyrinth got the oppurtunity to open for Uriah Heep in Belgium and they obsolutely rocked !! All their merchandise was sold out. So finally a bit of more airplay and recognition for them ! Next year at PPUSA maybe ??? :)

How's the townhome? I bloody LOOOOVE my hotel - kitchen, giant room, 2 queens, laundry, 42" LCD TV, etc. Only issue being it's like 3 miles from the venue and the subway / buses stop running at or before midnight.

The townhome is nice. I'll be throwin up some interior pics in a while. Savaron and I were right behind you last night -- saw your Infidel shirt :headbang: Wished we would have put two and two together. :erk: We'll catch up to you some time.

Is your hotel straight South of the venue? There is a shuttle that runs to one South -- about that far down.

Nice to see the internet is available more and more (hotels, wireless, etc...) so we can follow what you guys are up to a bit ... Till now you all seem to behave very well, hahahaha....

Yeah, mostly behaving but not sleepin much -- in bed at 2:30 am up at 8:30 am. S'all right -- I can sleep when I'm dead!:lol::kickass:

The townhome is nice. I'll be throwin up some interior pics in a while. Savaron and I were right behind you last night -- saw your Infidel shirt :headbang: Wished we would have put two and two together. :erk: We'll catch up to you some time.

Is your hotel straight South of the venue? There is a shuttle that runs to one South -- about that far down.

I thought I recognized Kitty and Sava but I'm awful with faces. Looking at the PFear pic it looks like were right near each other on the floor.

My hotel's almost exactly due south of the venue just off West Peachtree St & North Ave

More Pics::::

0910091335.jpg

I see something that I like!!!:kickass: Now get your asses to the Silver Skillet and get the Red Eye Gravy!!!

I hope you fuckers are all having a blast!!! Drink a Makers or two for Kat and I!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Kent

PS... Rolando that damn glare is killing me!!! Just kidding buddy! I am pissed that I missed you this year... along with all the other Old Schoolers.

PS... Rolando that damn glare is killing me!!! Just kidding buddy! I am pissed that I missed you this year... along with all the other Old Schoolers.

Oh Ken, I do miss you and K2, so JD. I barely could seen J-Dubya he's up to his neck in work, but we talk a bit yesterday night. But I'm glad I met PM74 and run into the some other regulars besides the gang in the house (Kittybeast, Pabla, Wheezer, Savaron) like Dark One, MXGonzo, Bryant.