The "OFFICIAL" Welcome Back DemonsAndLies666 Thread

Thrymfal

Snootchie Bootchies
Aug 14, 2003
Cocoa Beach, Florida
Some of us knew him as Axe of Darkness, Some of us know him as Demons and Lies, All of us know he's a total prick just waiting to shred some newbie to pieces with a witty retort, and I welcome it...Teach them bastards to search before posting.

kawaii.gif

hey arent you one them guys i was bitchin at a long time ago?
and no you dont rule, i was refering to the people who posted within the previous posts to mine in the "welcome back demonsandlies666" thread. why do i have a welcome back thread? because i am like one of the cooler people.... around.... im up there on the miles davis level somewhere. (i sure hope i spellt his name right)

but anyway, whats up lobster? hows stuff going with whatever it is you used to do all the time? my computer is down so you prolly wont see me online for a while and prolly havent. im using my moms comp to post on here. the thing about my computer going down is that i lost all my cool midi files of my music. no more rocking out with the 8bit sound =[
i lost alot of stuff i will probably never remember. but whatever. soon enough ill have a new comp and ill send you some shit to rock out with while drinking and playing online games. =]

hey my threads pretty cool. its like "DemonsAndLies666, This is your life!" or something.

@celtik- swamps of despair is sposed to be a somewhat metaphor to the fact of living in florida (swampland kinda). and despair was just to make it cooler sounding. i would have used something like swamps of blood, agony, death, doom or some shit but they are overused terms. so despair was a little bit more original. maybe now i can think of something better seeing how its been like a year and a half since i put that one there..... lemme see.... swamps of..... DESPAIR!!!! ahhh shit... already did that one. oh well. guess not. better luck next time.

and speaking of balls. oncesent has some balls on him. most people i yell at end up leaving the forums. he stayed around continued to show his support for a band that is progressively turning to the probable end of its days. as much as i love aa i cant show the same support i used to with the music becoming simpler and simpler and more and more popular with the completely wrong crowd. i have had people wearing ty die shirts with skateboards come up to me and talk to me about the new fate of norns album. i tell them "that album is garbage, go buy the avenger album." and they are all like "they have other albulms already?? they only been around for less then a year!" i just walk away because thats the stupidest thing i ever herd a bigot hippie say.whatever. i take a 6 shot salute of jager to wishing aa recovers and releases another powerful moving album. fon couldnt even grow on me over time. the only songs i like "like" were then and still are now 1:fate of norns 2:pursuit of vikings 3:valkyries ride. and they arent even worthy songs to add to a setlist if you ask me. maybe valkyries ride. but hey, heres another shot to being honest.

-666-

@oncesealed-no that doesnt mean you're cool now. you still suck and apparently ferylimnal still thinks you suck too and shes been attentive to the forum so it would be hard to disagree with her.

DemonsAndLies666 said:
but anyway, whats up lobster? hows stuff going with whatever it is you used to do all the time? my computer is down so you prolly wont see me online for a while and prolly havent. im using my moms comp to post on here. the thing about my computer going down is that i lost all my cool midi files of my music. no more rocking out with the 8bit sound =[
i lost alot of stuff i will probably never remember. but whatever. soon enough ill have a new comp and ill send you some shit to rock out with while drinking and playing online games. =]

What's up Jesse boy ... I miss our old conversations and .midi exchange online ... I am almsot never on msn anymore, world of warcraft consuming way too much of my life. But hey .. I didn't forget you ... go on to http://www.napalmrecords.com/ in product section and check out Battlelore's new video, I know you like them ... Cheer on my friend ... :D btw I have at least 6-7 of your old .midi saved up. Bring back the old memories. I have also tried to befriend your friend Marla without much success as you can see from the Obituray show report (due to heavy beer intoxication). She now thinks I am a child molester. See you in Tampa one of these days.

yeah, midi files fucking ruled. i wasnt aware the battlelore video was already out. i did get the new cd though and its pretty good. the songs are either hit or miss but, the hits are realy fucking catchy. i sing their shit all day at work. im working on restarting my band soon. i bought a new guitar last friday and its so fucking sexy. working on getting a decent comp setup to record on. and maybe within a month or two i can have something recorded in non midi file. the guys im gonna be playing with are so fucking varied. i been completely on power metal, other guitarist is completely about black metal and funk. drummer is a fucking punk rocker. bassist is some hardcore guy and the singer is like rock/hardcore/dm sound. we havent all played together yet but something crazy is bound to come out of it.
dont mind that marla gal. shes just a little umm.... strange. do what i do and ignore her :p
ill be in tampa when aa comes, and i think there was something coming other then that. but until then... \m/

DemonsAndLies666 said:
@oncesealed-no that doesnt mean you're cool now. you still suck and apparently ferylimnal still thinks you suck too and shes been attentive to the forum so it would be hard to disagree with her.

Oh no! My internet popularity! Gee whizz...I sure am a loser aren't I...