The "OFFICIAL" Welcome Back DemonsAndLies666 Thread

I like seeing what made them do it, and what I have in common with them...Texas Chainsaw Massacre is awesome...Also...It may sound morbid, but I like hearing how they did it...But then when you asked that general question, i'm pretty sure you forgot to add the "except oncesealedinblood"...So if so, disregard my post...Oh wait, you guys do that anyways...Assholes...

stop acting like a victim and stop talking about people not liking you here, it just makes it worse. just blend in.
i guess thats why quebecers resist against anglo-saxon globalisation... cause canadians are push overs. :) (and french races are tr00 kvlt)

I figured that was my role...If not, thats pretty nifty then I suppose. Every forum has that one guy who everyone picks on, but secretly, they really love him...I thought that was me...

that is so fucking true. there sound is so fucking bland. for real. at first i loved them.... for about 2 hours. then i realized every fucking song sounds the same as the last and the lyrical content is that of a 15 year old hardcore mall metal pansy waist.

Yes, lyrically it's basically old scool I'm so tough satanic lyrics: "I need a bishop preaching fire..." and Korn new metal "I don't give a fuck if you hate me!". But musically I quite like them, especially the major minor shifts in the elodic parts, something typcalfor scandinavian folk music. And then the thrash riffage...

children of bodom do not suck.cob rule!....Alexi Laiho shreds at guitar making up insane melodies and riffs. he was voted by guitar world reads the next future legend.

i vote that they are the most repetitive band ever. im not saying they dont have some talent but god damn there is no variety within there music. and im not 16 anymore so the lyrics dont realy appeal to me.

Dude, that's just a waste of money. You should ssee them yourself and make upp your own mind even though they might not be considerd TRV KVLT.
You gotta give them credit for the incredible guitarwork and the very nordic leadmelodies. Man I can't understand why people leave for certain bands - maybe I don't go to enough shows, but even if like Korn played after an AA show i'd still hang around, probably by the bar wasted out of my wits, but still.

Dude, that's just a waste of money. You should ssee them yourself and make upp your own mind even though they might not be considerd TRV KVLT.
You gotta give them credit for the incredible guitarwork and the very nordic leadmelodies. Man I can't understand why people leave for certain bands - maybe I don't go to enough shows, but even if like Korn played after an AA show i'd still hang around, probably by the bar wasted out of my wits, but still.

TheLastWithPaganBlood said:

Yeah, I hear you. Still, if they suck, they suck. I remember having to sit through a bunch of crap bands to see Immortal and Manowar. :yuk:

Just not worth the hearing loss. I may stick around to hear a song or two, though, depending on who's going with me that night. :err:

hey does anyone know if theres a richie who plays in trivium? im to lazy to find the trivium site which is probably something simple like .com or some fuck. but a few of my friends were good friends with the guy and then he disappeared one day and then he was on the cover of guitar world or some mag. and it was talking about how he was all in trivium or some shit and none of us ever herd from him again. just wounderin.