The Opeth Collector's Thread

Yep, I have that one, too...
Mainly, I would like to sell it in one block...
I now, it is almost impossible, because it's too expensive for one buyer...
I am a collector since 1998 and I spent a lot of money for these LPs, which are jewels for me...
But I have duplicates and now I need some money...

Anyway... I am thinking of sell them separately...

I need to get those 3 candlelight colored vinyls. I also need to pick up that candlelight years boxset.

I wish shit would just stop being reissued over and over and over again. I have to get it all. What kind of collector would I be if I didn't?

I don't think im going to bother getting the reissues. I have the original pressings and the picture disc ones. Thats enough for me really. I want to concentrate on other bands vinyl. Especially Pink Floys as they have so many!

so still day beanthe the sun is only worth maybe 50$? well im glad i didnt spend like 100$ on them hahaha

I think it cost me 60 euro or so. Obviously though as time goes by the price will go up. I've definitely noticed that over the last year or 2 with some of their other vinyls.

Yep, I have that one, too...
Mainly, I would like to sell it in one block...
I now, it is almost impossible, because it's too expensive for one buyer...
I am a collector since 1998 and I spent a lot of money for these LPs, which are jewels for me...
But I have duplicates and now I need some money...

Anyway... I am thinking of sell them separately...

When you come to a conclusion I'll happily take some of them of your hands :) Been looking for ages for some of those which you have in your posession.

Wow, this is just bullshit, I didn't get the Album on CD with the LP-issue of Watershed that was supposed to be included, IIRC.

Also, is it just me or does the cutting of the record itself seem a tad to fast? Like 4-RPM too fast?

I've encountered this problem once before (with another record in my collection), all my other vinyls has the exact speed as the CD.

are you aure you didnt get it? its inside with one of the vinyl, it's just in a white slip cover.

just got damnation on vinyl, 151$ total, i think i got a pretty good deal

Well, I'm not one to collect absolutely everything a band puts out. I have all of their studio releases from Orchid to Watershed, but no SE's yet, those will wait until I have a 5.1 system. I'm planning on buying The Roundhouse Tapes in both formats when the DVD comes out, but that's about it until they put out another studio record.
Oh, and I also have a Ghost Reveries poster.