The Opeth Collector's Thread

I still need that frikkin Damnation MC. Anyone willing to sell me theirs??

I always keep my eyes open when I'm in the CD stores here in Hungary, but nowhere to find... Really-really impossible...

Last week I found an almost perfect, unused copy of Bloodbath Nightmares Made Flesh on vinyl. Now, that's on Ebay... ;)
I try to sell it, because I have another (signed) copy...

And I found an absolutely new, still sealed copy of the last Soilwork album, the special 3 CD edition. I was sure earlier, that I will never find it...
As I know it was pressed only 500 copies, and was absolutely sold out few days before the real release date. (Pre-ordering...)

So, in the store (Hammerworld music cave) at Budapest last week...
There was a big box on the corner full with MCs and VHSs...
I asked the guy 'Is there any Opeth on that box?'
He said: 'Absolutely no way! I put them to the box, and I did not see any Opeth... If I ever find one, I'll keep that to myself...'

:rolleyes:

You still pissed about me snatching it from ya? ;)

I know I would be.
I only need the polish My Arms, Your Hearse MC and the polish Deliverance MC, then my MC collection is about finished, as the way I want it, anyways.

Nah.. no hard feelings. I fukked up on that one and totally forgot about it.

Apparently there are TWO polish MAYH MCs. One is on Mytic Productions and one is on 0.4.3. I've got both :)

I wonder if Watershed will be released on MC as well? I sure hope so.

Me too. Although GR only has those crappy Indonesian things.

Still, I wouldn't blame ya if you had ;)

Yeah, so it seems. Allthough, i'm only interested in the one on Mystic Productions.

Yea I was unaware of the two versions until I bought it and was like "Wtf? This isn't on Mystic." Then I had to buy another.

haha, i will next time

do you wear an opeth shirt every day? rofl you were wearing still life iirc :)

Haha.. I've actually only got 2 that I still wear. You just happened to see me on a day when I was wearing one. What are the odds?

Me too. Although GR only has those crappy Indonesian things.

Yea I was unaware of the two versions until I bought it and was like "Wtf? This isn't on Mystic." Then I had to buy another.

"Those crappy indonesian things"? I...can't really figure out what you're talking about :p
And by the way, it was released on MC in Ukraine as well...seems it is official 2, i've got it. And, um, the indonesian version is officiall too, with the tax sticker and all.

Haha, cool, cool. Is the layout different or something, besides the labels i mean.

"Those crappy indonesian things"? I...can't really figure out what you're talking about :p
And by the way, it was released on MC in Ukraine as well...seems it is official 2, i've got it. And, um, the indonesian version is officiall too, with the tax sticker and all.

Haha, cool, cool. Is the layout different or something, besides the labels i mean.

I've got the Indonesian one but I could swear its a fake. It looks terrible. It's the same UPC as the one on eBay right now. Indonesia is infamous for bootlegging shit. It's all over eBay. Who knows..

I don't have the Ukrainian one. To tell you the truth I kinda cooled down on the insane buying-everything-imaginable thing. It was starting to get expensive. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it someday though.

As for the 2 MAYHs.. the text and logo sizes are different, they have different shades and there are some other slight layout differences. That's about it.

I've got the Indonesian one but I could swear its a fake. It looks terrible. It's the same UPC as the one on eBay right now. Indonesia is infamous for bootlegging shit. It's all over eBay. Who knows..

I don't have the Ukrainian one. To tell you the truth I kinda cooled down on the insane buying-everything-imaginable thing. It was starting to get expensive. Hopefully I'll get my hands on it someday though.

As for the 2 MAYHs.. the text and logo sizes are different, they have different shades and there are some other slight layout differences. That's about it.

I got it as well, and to me, it looks legit and official...we might not have the same ones, who knows? Why don't you try and get a picture of it and we'll see if we have the same one.

Oh, that sucks...can't really say i've seen it elsewhere, at all.

Oh, allright.

By the way, the sound quality on the Damnation MC really sucks.
The seller must've played it a lot, 'cuz it really bad if you compare it to other MCs.

Yeh, I also have the Ghost Reveries indonesian edition and an indonesian Deliverance MC, which is also looks terrible...
I've seen the Ukraine version Ghost Reveires once on Ebay.
I don't think that Watershed will be relesed on MC. Maybe in indonesia which editions are at least suspicious...
I think it's more important to release the new album on vinyl. I am a bit dissapointed that there is no vinyl version of The Roundhouse Tapes...
:erk:

I still got the Resurrection Through Carnage promo CD if you still want it, Gogsi ;)

Hey, good the hear that...
But the truth is, that I am a bit pinched for money...
This is the reason why I try to sell one of my LP collections and the Bloodbath Nightmares LP...

If you can keep it to me for better times, I would be really grateful!
Thanks!

Yeh, I also have the Ghost Reveries indonesian edition and an indonesian Deliverance MC, which is also looks terrible...
I've seen the Ukraine version Ghost Reveires once on Ebay.
I don't think that Watershed will be relesed on MC. Maybe in indonesia which editions are at least suspicious...
I think it's more important to release the new album on vinyl. I am a bit dissapointed that there is no vinyl version of The Roundhouse Tapes...
:erk:

Indonesian Deliverance? Wow.
Yeah, and that's the one I have. The price was kinda reasonable so I bought it.

Yeah, probably in Indonesia, but that dosen't really matter for me...as long as I get it on MC, it's fine. And the Ghost Reverie MC IS actually official, since the Tax sticker on it.

Yeah, I agree.

Hey, good the hear that...
But the truth is, that I am a bit pinched for money...
This is the reason why I try to sell one of my LP collections and the Bloodbath Nightmares LP...

If you can keep it to me for better times, I would be really grateful!
Thanks!

I'll see what I can do, I'll try and keep it for ya ;)

My Opeth collection just keeps rising. Ordered Roundhouse Tapes CD and just for 9€. Damn, should I wait for DVD or not! :loco:

My collection has grown heaps. Here's the full list just because I can: (bold = new-ish)

Orchid Original (UK) CD
Orchid Cassette
Orchid DLP
Orchid Double Pic Disc
Morningrise Re-Issue CD
Morningrise Double Pic Disc
Morningrise MC (waiting to receive)
My Arms Your Hearse Original European CD
My Arms Your Hearse Original US CD
My Arms Your Hearse MC
My Arms Your Hearse Double Pic Disc
My Arms your Hearse Tin
Still Life promo
Still Life Original jewel
Still Life Slipcase
Still Life Re-release digi
Still Life DLP
Still Life MC (waiting to receive)
Still Life 5.1 re-release
Blackwater Park MC
Blackwater Park re-release digi (Metal Mind)
Blackwater Park re-release jewel
Blackwater Park special edition
Deliverance jewel
Deliverance digi (Music For nations)
Deliverance digi (Metalmind)

Damnation jewel
Lamentations Live DVD
Selections from Ghost Reveries (signed by Mikael and Peter)
Ghost Reveries jewel
Ghost Reveries Special Edition
The Roundhouse Tapes Promo
The Roundhouse Tapes

I've been working more on my katatonia collection though, otherwise I'd probably have a few more bolded ones.