The Opeth Collector's Thread

full cd discography with the last two albums on special edition
watershed vinyl
damnation vinyl
still day black vinyl
hoping to get the rest soon, whoever said once you start you cant stop was right, its a sickness, but like having three arms not like aids

30 gbp on the last 30 seconds.
I bought 15 mins before the Still Live LP (not the sealed one), there were two in the same thime.

hahaha i wouldnt have won anyway then :lol:

Thank you, i am also very happy about that deal and i hope i can get my fave album Still Life on vinyl soon.

i saw a still life vinyl on ebay for buy it now, 75$, but i got greedy and thought i could win it cheaper, it ended up selling for 255$(terrible price). ever since then i just cant find a still life that was as perfect a deal as that one. hahaha, im sure you can imagine my disappointement

Yes i can understand you.^^. Yesterday her in german ebay a Still Life DLP ended with 106 € (166 Dollar). I think i can get this DLP for a lower price.

^^ haha yeah i was pissed, well good luck on your search, i have a few vinyls i have my eye on right now, this has turned into an obsession

nice avatar by the way :lol:

i saw a still life vinyl on ebay for buy it now, 75$, but i got greedy and thought i could win it cheaper, it ended up selling for 255$(terrible price). ever since then i just cant find a still life that was as perfect a deal as that one. hahaha, im sure you can imagine my disappointement

i saw that one too.... and bought it :D
best christmas present ever!

I'm heaps pissed about just missing out on a Katatonia DoDS OOP cd because the seller decided he doesn't like Paypal's eCheques. He(or she) fails.

pretty glad i got my still life vinyl about 4 or 5 years ago, paid about 15US for it back then lol, nobody seemed to even know opeth

i saw that one too.... and bought it :D
best christmas present ever!

I'm heaps pissed about just missing out on a Katatonia DoDS OOP cd because the seller decided he doesn't like Paypal's eCheques. He(or she) fails.

hahaha, hope i didn't come off as insulting there, im just uber pissed i missed out on it, i'll bet it looks gorgeous though, i got his copy of damnation and its in absolute PRISTINE condition, i couldn't be happier(unless i didn't have to pay the 157$ for it :heh:)