The Opeth Collector's Thread

So. That´s the new things in my collection and i post it here because only the Blackwater Park Digi Pack was shown here in this thread.

Blackwater Park (Metal Mind Digi)
Deliverance (Metal Mind Digi)
Damnation (Metal Mind Digi)

wow, i checked through your collection, very nice. i am especially jealous of blackwater park and your bloodbath vinyls

you must be very proud :)

So. That´s the new things in my collection and i post it here because only the Blackwater Park Digi Pack was shown here in this thread.

Blackwater Park (Metal Mind Digi)
Deliverance (Metal Mind Digi)
Damnation (Metal Mind Digi)

I've got both the Blackwater Park and the Damnation ones, still looking for the Deliverance one though.

EDIT: Also saw a Japanese Import of Morning Rise... anyone know if this has any value?

Why is it that LPs of modern day bands kick ass but CDs of old ones don't? Do you have any idea how much the iPod would blow Mozart's mind?

Why is it that LPs of modern day bands kick ass but CDs of old ones don't? Do you have any idea how much the iPod would blow Mozart's mind?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that's awesome and very very true, maybe it has to do with old analog to cd you may lose something? versus the best analog(or new digital, although digital to analog doesnt change anthing as we discussed in another thread) to vinyl being amazing. i don't know im just thinking out ..............on ..........pa....p...e..r.?

Blackwater Park SE
Still Life
Ghost reveries SE
Watershed SE
Gigantour 2 :p haha

a couple of decibale magazines with an Opeth cover story.

also have MAYH on the new re-release vinyl, century media is having a sale so i got it cheap :)

also to funeral portrait about the torrents: for shame, for shame:erk:

Does anybody know how many copies is ghost reveries vinyl version limited? How about Watershed?
Blacwater park, Still life and damnation are somewhere around 1000 copies, right?

most of my stuff was found on ebay (such as Orchid pic disc and still life vinyl), in particular the promos and rare stuff, but occasionally I've scored in some shops around the city. a few years back I bought the MAYH and Morningrise pic discs in the city and the 2004 (i think) gatefold orchid. A few places are better than others, 2 shos in particular which I shall not name because then there'll be none left for me :p heh

I'm finding vinyl more difficult to get in stores these days however. Especially Opeth.

I want a copy of watershed on vinyl so when I go see them in October I can try to meet them and get them to sign it for me. The venue has a thing where you can get in backstage 15 minutes before the doors open if you eat dinner there so wish me luck. Anyway I lost my watershed SE case because my wife's grandma did something with it when she came in our house so I need something for them to sign. What are the odds of metting all the band members and getting them to sign a vinyl? If I knew for a fact I would meet them I would buy it.

probably good, iwaited by their bus after a show and they all came out too greet us and sign things, they're great guys, they also signed things before the show too and said they hoped we enjoyed the show and junk, they're very approachable

yup as well as damnation and delvirence :) 2 lp, im wondering what its limited too if anyone knows. i preordered all three last night :):). came to almost 80$ :). well worth it in my opinion, im gonna listen to them all as soon as they come in