The Opeth Collector's Thread

It's easy to find it

But for Watershed I never seen a Promo ? RR send me directly the album version. Anyone knows if it exists ?

Don´t think so, but have you seen this (Watershed Radio Sampler)?:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330245515025&ssPageName=STRK:MEDW:IT&ih=014

I was lucky and found one little cheaper on Yahoo Japan some weeks ago:)

One more try here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Opeth-Watershed...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have The Roundhouse Tapes 2CD promo for trade if someone's interested. It does come with cover, unlike the cheaper one on Ebay-links posted.

you mean the regular edition you can get in stores, or this advance edition?

i have a question to some of the huge collectors, where and how much did you get your still day beneathe the sun test pressings? i mean i don't expect to ever see one or have the money for one, but i am really curious

you mean the regular edition you can get in stores, or this advance edition?

i have a question to some of the huge collectors, where and how much did you get your still day beneathe the sun test pressings? i mean i don't expect to ever see one or have the money for one, but i am really curious

All 3 versions were up on ebay up untill about a month ago. They were very pricey though and rightly so. The black one was $150, the grey one $250 and the test pressing one was $350. I'm almost 90% sure that those are all the right prices as i was checking back on them nearly every day for a week. :lol:

Does the Watershed vinyl have a CD inside it? Do the tracks differ?

yes it absolutly does, and it is just the cd, no booklet or jewel case, comes in a paper thing, it has all the same tracks as the regular edition but also has derelict herds on it as a bonus track

also, thank you milord (byron) :p, those seem pretty fair, fuck i doubt ill ever see a test pressing though, theres still a few black ones on ebay though

yes it absolutly does, and it is just the cd, no booklet or jewel case, comes in a paper thing, it has all the same tracks as the regular edition but also has derelict herds on it as a bonus track

also, thank you milord (byron) :p, those seem pretty fair, fuck i doubt ill ever see a test pressing though, theres still a few black ones on ebay though

Excellent, thanks. I had seen some conflicting informatrion, so wasn't sure. I have left mine sealed at the moment too.

I remember several test pressings of the SDBTS 7" on eBay just after it was released, I didn't buy one at the time as they were going for between 12 and 20 US Dollars. I guess that was an investment opportunity missed! I still have the other 2 though.

Still don't have a record player though, now I am not sure if I will ever get another one.

Christ... an LP copy of Still Life has just finished on eBay for $255...!

I have a sealed one of those knocking about somewhere.

you know whats funny about that copy, it was buy it now 75$ and i figured i could get it cheaper so i bid on it, yeah, i could have had it for 85$ after shipping, im pretty shattered about it ahahaha, there was another one that went for 76$ though, only difference was a slight tear in the inside paper sleeve, i wouldnt pay more than 90$ for still life, i dont think it was ever really sealed? that one wasnt at least, he said it came in a plastc sleeve

i got damnation from him, 157$ after currnecy conversion, great deal, its in the mail, i cant fuckin wait hahaha:headbang::headbang::headbang:

you know whats funny about that copy, it was buy it now 75$ and i figured i could get it cheaper so i bid on it, yeah, i could have had it for 85$ after shipping, im pretty shattered about it ahahaha, there was another one that went for 76$ though, only difference was a slight tear in the inside paper sleeve, i wouldnt pay more than 90$ for still life, i dont think it was ever really sealed? that one wasnt at least, he said it came in a plastc sleeve

i got damnation from him, 157$ after currnecy conversion, great deal, its in the mail, i cant fuckin wait hahaha:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Mine is sealed, I did have another copy that was open but I sold that last year.

I've got a test pressing of the 7". Got it a few years back from a forum member. Only wanted like 40 bucks too if I remember correctly.

oh cool alexguiness, cause this guys was opened, it was in a plastic sleeve and not sealed haha, so your must be worth a fortune

and very nice blackhorse, you know everyone on here is dieing of envy right now :lol