The Opeth Collector's Thread

I see plenty of the 180 gram re-issues of MAYH and Orchid, but don't see the older OOP ones on ebay any more. I was thinking of selling mine, but can't find out whether they're now worth more or less than the re-issues. Anyone know?

I see plenty of the 180 gram re-issues of MAYH and Orchid, but don't see the older OOP ones on ebay any more. I was thinking of selling mine, but can't find out whether they're now worth more or less than the re-issues. Anyone know?

i think they're probably worth a little bit more, like 50$, assuming you have kept them in good condition

anyone interested in the Japanese CD version of BWP, is it worth any more than the normal release (Blackhorse?)

Umm.. I bought my copy a few years back but I'm pretty sure it's OOP now. It's probably worth a copy bucks extra but not much.

Btw Alex do you have any Orchid or Morningrise promos for sale? Also, do you have Damnation on MC? You're pretty familiar with my collection. Do you have anything else I may be interested in?

Btw Alex do you have any Orchid or Morningrise promos for sale? Also, do you have Damnation on MC? You're pretty familiar with my collection. Do you have anything else I may be interested in?

I don't have any Opeth cassettes at all.

I still have the Orchid promo that I was sent by Terrorizer at the time of release.

I think you probably have everything else that I have. I have some weird promos somewhere (2 different sorts for BWP and a Ghost Reveries CDR, I think)...

I have not looked at your collection recently, it saddens the fanboy in me. I cannot compete with yours, but I have collections comparable to my Opeth one for many different bands. I need to get a life!

Anyone interested in the Mellotron Heart EP? *MIGHT* sell it, and if I do i'd prefer to sell it to someone on here.

It's not sealed but in perfect condition.

PM me or post here if your interested.