The Opeth Collector's Thread

The white sticker behind ? It says "promo" ? Where have you get it ?

It says サンプル (Sample) on the white sticker behind, yes.

And it says プロモション (Promotion) on the CD itself.

Got it from a guy on eBay, thought it was just a regular retail copy and didn't think much of it, but this made it a lot more interesting :)

Holy shit.

I just took a closer look on my japanese Watershed, and on the OBI it's a sticker says "Sanpuru", and on the actual CD, it says "Puromoshon"

Whicih is "Sample" and "Promotion"

So I got a japanese promo-copy of Watershed, that's nice.
Now I know a new thing i oughta try and collect :)

pict1124su1.jpg

pict1125rb4.jpg

pict1126hy2.jpg

pict1128zv2.jpg

I have the same version. I think every version from China on ebay is this promo.

This year Christmas came a bit early to me...
:)

ws_japan_k_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

ws_japan_stamp_k_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

rt_japan_k_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Oh wow that´s cool.
I don´t know that a japanese version of the special edition of watershed and the roundhouse tapes dvd exist

Who is your dealer?

PS:

The italian version of the special Watershed version has also a different date.

Yeah, I'm new here. I've just acquired a record player, and I've got Watershed and Damnation on vinyl... where can I get my hands on any other Opeth albums? Are all of them just floating around on eBay or is there somewhere I can go to just buy some?

Yeah, I'm new here. I've just acquired a record player, and I've got Watershed and Damnation on vinyl... where can I get my hands on any other Opeth albums? Are all of them just floating around on eBay or is there somewhere I can go to just buy some?

If you've got a decent record store, you might stop there. I know where I live they currently have several Opeth albums on vinyl sitting on the shelves right now.