The Opeth Collector's Thread

Unfortunately, none of the record stores here carry modern music. It's all about vintage stuff. Are there no online outlets, other than eBay?

well if you go to opeths website, there is a link to their webstore, which sells the first three on vinyl
you can buy blackwater park, and deliverance off of amazon (pretty cheap too) and you can also get them off plastichead.com i believe (only worth it if you live in the UK)
as for still life and ghost reveries and the more rare versions of every album you'll need to just check in with ebay

^oh my pleasure

yeah i would too, but porcupine tree is so expensive, the cheapest album ive ever seen of theirs is about 70$ and its fear of a blank planet

^i do, i play all the vinyls i own unless they are fairly valuable or if they are picture disk, splatter etc...

it's pretty great, i love playing vinyl, i listen too my dad's old prog on his set-up too :)

oh really :O, must be reissues or something, to be honest i dont know as much about PT vinyls, i only know what ive seen on ebay over the past year, i dont keep on on reissues and such :), so forgive me if my info is dated

Tamm tararatamm.

Today i´ve got this...

3249_1.JPG

this...

d4e1_1.JPG

and this...

9e78_1.JPG

for 58 € (80 Dollar). :OMG:

Opeth - Burden 26,50 €
Opeth - Porcelain Heart 20,50 €
Opeth - Selections From Ghost Reveries 11 €

I think that was a big deal. :D

Hi all, first post, big new Opeth fan!

I am really looking hard for Still Life on vinyl, but have been scouring ebay for quite a while (UK). Anyone know of anywhere else that may have this?

Also I just bought Still Day Beneath the Sun on 7" from the omerch site. £40. Not the best price but it will be new/sealed and I cant be bothered really to hunt around for it when its staring at me right there.

^^^Fair play I took a look online and can see that Burden alone went for something like €150!

Hi eveyone, anyone every heard abour a Bleak dvd single? Simple cd in an acetate case like?

Hi!
I've never heard about it before, but I also saw it on Ebay.

Record Companies (especially in the US) sometimes make CD-R or DVD-R promos.
Personally I do not like them, becuase those are not much than a regular CD-R or DVD-R with a sticker on it...