The Politics of Metal - How I'm A Conservative Motherfucker

Brentney Spears

KingShitOfFuckMountain
Feb 5, 2002
Nash Vegas, TN
www.britneyspears.com
I just wanted to drop a line here to say that everyone doesn't need to get so riled up about musicians injecting their political opinions on the masses. Step back, take a pill. It's all push button, heat of the moment flibberflabber. It means nothing, does nothing.

John Lennon was a hippie. I fuckin' hate hippies. I love John Lennon.

Rage Against The Machine had the most retarded politics of all time but I love those albums.

Mustaine and Jeff from Slayer are pro-Bush. Do I like them better? No they're both burnt matches.

My uncle's the biggest yellow-dog Democrat of all time. Says Bush doesn't know shit from apple butter. Should I denounce him as my uncle?

Al from Ministry is the biggest Bush basher of all time but I love Ministry. Al doesn't know John Kerry from Mariah Carey but could I give a shit?

Am I the biggest Bush backer out there? No. But is Bush a douche of a queef of a man like John Kerry? No.

Didn't someone write the lyric once "opinions are all contradiction?"

So as always let the music do the talking. I love all the Anthrax guys to death and I agree to disagree with them on politics. And they have every right to speak their minds, just as we all do. Our heart's all in the right place and we want what's best for the country, we just disagree on how that can come about. Now I just need Ted Nugent to knock some sense into them. Hahahaha.

So long story short I voted for John Kerry before I voted against him, register to vote, actually vote, and if Bush wins Pennsylvania it's all over but the screaming. Justin I need you to deliver Ohio and Tad you deliver Colorado for Bush and we're all set.

Decision 2004 is a big ruse. The Democrats are running that Lurch of a candidate Kerry so he'll lose and they can run Hillary in 2008. It's no different than the Republicans running Bob Dole who had no chance in '96 because they knew George W. couldn't beat Bill Clinton. You think it's hot now? What until Hillary runs. Then the venom will really spew.

Peace and darkness for your day,
George W. Brent

PS - That OTEP Warhead video is the best Bush bashing propaganda. I love the look of that video and I love how they push their GED level intellectualism throughout the video. Pretty good song too. Are there any non-country pro-Bush songs?

Everybody hates Hippies. The only reason hippies can stand to be around other hippies is because they bring the weed.

Unless you're from a 'swing state', your vote does not count. Thusly, I'm not voting this year. And if I do, it'll be for Nader because that will make me laugh all day.

That is all.

Ragamuffin said:
. Thusly, I'm not voting this year. And if I do, it'll be for Nader because that will make me laugh all day.

That is all.

Thanks for voting for nader in 00. Why not save the time and just vote for Bush. A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush.

I voted for Bush in 00. It didn't matter though because the Electoral votes went Democrat. The Illinois electoral votes always go Democrat. Thusly: My vote didn't count.

jdelpi said:
Yeah, voting is a pretty big waste of time. One vote does not "rock the vote."
Either you're being sarcastic or that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. I can't tell. You wanna know what's more stupid? I've lived in the U.S. for 23 years and because of fucked up politics, I'm not eligible to become a citizen until the year 2009 or 2010. Which means I can't vote until then although I'm a resident and pay my taxes and blah blah blah. It's OK. I found a way around it. I vote twice. I'm not gonna say how because it's probably illegal but they can't prove shit.

AlexStomp said:
Either you're being sarcastic or that's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
I'm dead serious:

"...consider someone making two decisions--what car to buy and what politician to vote for. In either case, the person can improve his decision (make it more likely that he acts in his own interest) by investing time and effort in studying the alternatives. In the case of the car, his decision determines with certainty which car he gets. In the case of the politician, his decision (whom to vote for) changes by one ten-millionth the probability that the candidate he votes for will win. If the candidate would be elected without his vote, he is wasting his time; if the candidate would lose even with his vote, he is also wasting his time ."
David Friedman - Price Theory: An Intermediate Text, 1986

at the end of the day all politicians are in it for the money,they retire early and get massive superannuation payouts for the rest of there lives,even if they are just a no one backbencher.

one funny thing though i saw i the news,bush went cunt up on his bike on the ranch while a heap of journos were onlooking lol.

i hope bush gets in,usa and australia have nearly finished signing the free trade deal,the opposing govenrment here is blocking it just to be pricks,the deal is worth billions to australia and its good that america has our back!

Justin I need you to deliver Ohio and Tad you deliver Colorado for Bush and we're all set.
I've already posted that most of my family will be voting for Bush.
This includes (in Colorado) me, sister, dad, brother-in-law, his parents, my stepmother, and pretty much everyone except my mom.
I'll start a George W. Bush street team for Colorado.

If anybody has ever listened to City Hall by Tenacious D, you'd all realize that Jack Black and Kyle Gass should lead as two kings.

Too bad there isn't a Ventura-Nugent ticket.

I work in midtown NYC, so I get to spend the next month and a half tripping over rednecks, hippies, religious right, agnostic left, and everything in between.

At this point, I could give a shit who supports who... religion and politics divide, they don't unite. So that's why I don't say shit about them... it's not worth the argument. I'm not trying to change any one else's mind, and I don't care if they want to change mine.

Looks like Milano's on board for Bush. I might have to vote Nader now. Kidding. I love you Billy. We ought to do a running list of Pro-Bush, Pro-Queefy, I meant Pro-Kerry musicians. I know Zakk Wylde is firmly on the right. Anthrax is all Pro-Queefy, shit again I meant Pro-Kerry, except Rob who probably has a felony record and can't vote or doesn't know John Kerry from Kerry King. Kidding. I love you Rob. I'd vote for Kerry King.