The Politics of Metal - How I'm A Conservative Motherfucker

Cincy Vigilante said:
Michael Moore has made more money of off two of the greatest tragedys in US history than anybody I can think of. (Colombine and 9-11) Hes a fucking ambulance chaser!
couldnt have said it better myself!!!

mentalmeltdown said:
"Innocent" serbs were collateral damage and they had it comin' for a number of years after murdering close to 200 000 Bosnian muslims and catholics... As for the situation in Sudan, I'm not informed and I don't give a flying fuck about it since I'm a Canadian. Ha!

I just saw Fahrenheit 9/11 yesterday and, keeping in mind it's a movie - called a documentary yes, but still a vision of its maker, thus, partial, it sheds some light on a lot of facts that the U.S. or the North-american media have "overlooked".
You can completely FUCK OFF on your comment on the Serbs as the USA got involved in shit it shouldn't have been involved in. People not doing the killing over there WERE innocent. Milosevic and the people he controlled(army, etc.) should have been the people attacked, not the rest of the country. If I am sitting here in Cleveland and some assholes in the army start hacking the heads off of a couple thousand people in Canada and were directed by Washington, how the fuck does it make sense to bomb me in Cleveland when I have zero control over what the fuck they are doing? Milosevic's place never even got bombed. The other problem I see there is that instead of bombing and re-building like we seem to do everywhere else, we bombed and left. Factories, bridges, etc have never been rebuilt and they are in a total downward spiral. It's poor and awful there and not getting better in most places. Hatred will keep you warm--all these people over there all hate each other cause they are mostly poor and unhappy for various reasons.

The people there have been murdering each other for years. Croatians hate Serbs and vice versa and the only thing they all agree on is that they hate the Muslims there. I am not saying it's right, it's completely messed up!

That said, i think GW BUsh is one of the biggest shitheads I have ever seen and I would vote for ANYBODY over him. I could give you a thousand reasons I can't stand him. I'll limit it to these few: One: I think he's a complete arrogant dumbass. Two: No matter how you feel about guys taking it in the ass, you do not touch MY Constitution with your stupid fucking moral values. It's not there for that. It controls the asshole government, not the people, not the morals and values. Any asshole who wants to imprint the Constitution with his moral values can suck my dick. That reason alone brings about great ANGER in me. Three: he's full of shit when it comes to being a conservative--he spends like it's going out of style! He just likes to spend on things he likes. Four: John Ashcroft secretly likes sex with animals--mostly small things like squirrels and raccooons.

Hey, regardless of your political leanings, this shit is funny--Go to Google and look up Rick Santorum(he's Senator from Pennsylvania) or just Santorum and look at the top hits!! Some people have WAY too much time on their hands!!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
The people there have been murdering each other for years. Croatians hate Serbs and vice versa and the only thing they all agree on is that they hate the Muslims there. I am not saying it's right, it's completely messed up!

True. The croats and serbs never got along very well, not sure they did it even during the Tito-years. My former boss house got hit when they bombed Serbia in -99, he had a vacation-appartment near a car-factory that was bombed, so he was very worried and pissed for a couple of days, his relatives who lived there told him the windows were smashed and some other minor damages (others were not so lucky).

The Serbs did a lot of horrible stuff (including ethnic cleansing) but why did NATO bomb the car-factory, did they have information that it was used as a workshop for military equipment or did they just use old maps for the fighterbombers and Tomahawks? Bombing the infrastructure and industries sounds more like the strategic bombing of WW2 than "cut the head of and the body will die" that the NATO-staff said it was. I don´t know if they rebuilt the factory or not but one thing is true, the black market during those years was HUGE and I bet the serbian government made a lot of money from it too. You could buy the cheapest Marlboros, Levis, booze and guns there.

Arg--
they bombed bridges, factories, etc. all over Serbia which makes sense if they are in an all-out war. They weren't. There weren't Serbs on the far east end of Serbia killing Muslims. It was very localized to that one region and it was closely tied to dipshit Milosevic and the poeople he was directing. The Serbs weren't fighting NATO and they weren't really trying to kill americans or other Europeans. I look back and I personally think we had a need to try some new weapons out somewhere. That's fine until you realize the devastating effects it's had on your family and how little they had to do with it to begin with.

THat said, I won't pretend to know everything about the scenario and the various details of the issue, but it seemed like pure POLITICS to me.

I get pissed about the tons of spending we do in Iraq, part of which makes sense, but the "powder keg" of Europe, we bomb and we leave.

I hate ALL politicians, but my level of hatred varies with the politician.

I could give a fuck what the political views of entertainers are just as long as they keep it out of their live shows. People pay money to see them perform, not to go to a political ralley. Even if I agree with what they have to say I don't want to hear it there.

Rozy157 said:
I don't know if Anthrax is pro-Kerry or not, but they sure seem to buy into the bullshit that fat tub of guts Michael Moore spits out. That fat loser won't do any interviews for his movie because it's been debunked as total BS by most of the major news outlets, including Newsweek which is hardly conservative.
I would like to know how Mike Moore has been debunked, please give specifics. I admit that he spins it to the left, but information and facts are information and facts.

TD said:
Right wingers have no answer for this either. Fuckin' twisted republicans.

That's because they're too busy oppressing anyone who isn't white, rich and straight or any combination thereof.

Arg_Hamster said:
Did any western intelligence agency find a connection between Al-Queida and Saddam during the Clinton years?
They met once, for five minutes, and it was a chance meeting. After that, there is no intelligence that says they were in cahoots. Also, one of Saddam's top advisors was a Christian. Bin Laden will have nothing to do with christians. Although his family does(Bush's).