The Poll for the new Moderator!

Who will be the new mods of CoB Off-Topic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@ Söy & Rider of Justice: Fights like yours are the reason why I don't post that much on COB & COBOT anymore...simply beacsue guys like you create a damn fucked up atmosphere...I've been here since late 2004, and I've seen lots of cool and awesome people leave the COB forums because of stuff like that...

I don't want to cut off from COBOT totally, and I check the forums every once in a while, but everytime I come here I read stuff like that...I'm a frequent poster in the BH forums...maybe some of you dont get along with these guys, but they, at least, they dont bitchfight all day long about ridicullus stuff...

Seriously, I'm outta here...
I'm not shure if a new mod will change anything, I just hope for all of you that this board will get more comfortable sometime...

@ Söy & Rider of Justice: Fights like yours are the reason why I don't post that much on COB & COBOT anymore...simply beacsue guys like you create a damn fucked up atmosphere...I've been here since late 2004, and I've seen lots of cool and awesome people leave the COB forums because of stuff like that...

I don't want to cut off from COBOT totally, and I check the forums every once in a while, but everytime I come here I read stuff like that...I'm a frequent poster in the BH forums...maybe some of you dont get along with these guys, but they, at least, they dont bitchfight all day long about ridicullus stuff...

I'm not shure if a new mod will change anything, I just hope for all of you that this board will get more comfortable sometime...

oh please i post on BH too and you all do much the same thing... especially with turbo

'holier than thou'? i think not.

but thanks for giving me an opportunity to use this:

violin.gif

lol acutally there just was in the " I don't condom..." thread, haha i'm in it.

yes i call him sanchez :lol: i dont understand why u foreign people think just because a comment is littered with curse words it is an attack or something.. that is just how we speak out here!! its completely friendly.