The Purchases Thread

I have had a few good buys of late, but be fucked if I can remember them past the new 50 Lions album today, and the 2 Mouthguard albums last week, Aussie hardcore can be so good

I've only watched a couple of episodes on TV here but it's such a hoot that I had to buy it on DVD because heaps of DVDs are cheap here.

spent the last of my b'day money on Blu-Rays today.

Got:

Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Final Fantasy; Advent Children (with all knew footage and bonuses)
The Boat That Rocked (got as part of the buy 2 get 1 free blu-ray deal because the choices where pretty shit)
Star Trek (the new one, 3 disc edition).

had a big CD getting day today, so ended up purchasing.

Devin Townsend Project - Addicted! fucking incredible album! Truly mind blowing but at the same time, what you want and expect from Devin. The addition of the singer from the Gathering adds a new level to it. Highly recommended to Dev-head and metal fans alike.

Deathspell Omega - Kénôse

Pathogen - Bloodlines

The Eternal - Sleep of Reason

went to JB today to get Akira on Blu-ray and ended up getting a new phone.

touch screen Samsung, not bad but takes some time to get used to.

did end up getting Akira too and it rocks on blu-ray! :headbang:

I got a raft of albums today

Megadeth - Killing is my Business, it is the 'vinyl' CD reissue
Devin Townsend - Addicted, had it since it leaked, but finally had the money for it
Behemoth - The Apostasy
The Saints - Know your product, a best of

Should be getting another copy of The Clash's album Sandinista! tomorrow, mine has gone missing

What is Akira exactly? What sort of Samsung phone did you get?

Akira is the all time classic animation which brought anime to the Western attention years ago.
the story of corruptive nature of super powers and what happens when people never learn from incredible past mistakes and try to repeat that which failed with new technologies, combining with the fall and corruption of society.

very interesting stuff.

the phone is an Ultra Touch S8300T.