The Purchases Thread

While grabbing The Final Frontier today I also picked up New Order - Brotherhood remaster. I like most New Order that I have heard, so thought it time to dabble further.

Also had Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama and Black Label Society - Shot To Hell turn up in the mail today, bought from the Sanity.com.au bargain bin.

I also got the new album by Corpus Christi, I downloaded a song or 2 of theirs ages ago and was impressed enough.

Also, I bought the flash edition of FF, I think I am gonna go back and get the standard one too, just because I fucking can

small haul from work today:

Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann an excellent and piss funny anime parodying the big battl4e mech genre of anime
very well done :headbang:

Anvil - The Story of Anvil with bonus This Is Thirteen CD
this guys rock
like a slower Motorhead really
yet to see the doco though

The latest Paradise Lost album 'Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us' turned up in the mail today, also purchased from sanity.com.au. I just chucked it on, so far sounds like their second phase material (Icon and Draconian Times), but more brutal, and hints of Katatonia styled dark melodies. Awesome.

got a bit but not a huge amount of stuff this week

Opeth - In Live Concert at the Royal Albert Hall special edition 2 DVD/3 CD pack
fucking epic! :headbang:
the full play of Blackwater Park plus almost 2 hours of songs from all their albums (other than Blackwater)

Batman: Under the Red Hood animated movie
the Wonder Woman animated movie

Xbox Live points to buy all the Mass Effect 2 DLC

am trying not to get any more and actually save my money

like that will ever happen :bah:

couldn't help myself and wasted more money today

Scott Pilgrim vs the World the 2nd issue of the Scott Pilgrim comic series

Bayonetta on the 360 with free bonus Scarborough Fair replica (originally a pre-order special, now they are trying to give away)