The Purchases Thread

Venom - live in London DVD
I"ll never watch it drunk with the photoframe effect going on with it. New technology is great but it can really fuck with old video footage.

The JB DVD store on Lonsdale St. It was about $22 for a few weeks last year, but I had no money, and the price went up again. I've been waiting for it to drop, so when I saw it for $18 the other day I jumped at it!

Winmar said:
I bought the Visions of the Beast DVD at JB a few days ago for $18. It's fucking awesome. :headbang:
Ahh yes that ones comin my way in a couple of weeks.

It was Iron Maiden haul time, along with No Prayer for the Dying, Fear of the Dark, Dance of Death, A Matter of Life & Death, yay!

ceydn said:
Cradle of Filth - Dusk... and her Embrace
Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Beast
Cradle of Filth - Midian

The CoF CDs were all $10.00 and I love 'em to bits.
I finally got Cruelty And The Beast yesterday. Can't argue for $10! Haven't listened yet. Also picked up Blind Guardian - A Twist In The Myth digi, and have given it one listen. Didn't grab me at first, but I think I will really like it once I learn the choruses etc. Want to get into it because I will hopefully see them next year.

More Maiden double ups Powerslave & Piece of Mind. there i was thinking i had finally made Eddies face up when I realized I need to by the re-issue of Live AFter Death to complete it, fark!

Also picked up Dismember - God that Never Was. Grade A all the way, I love these guys.

I got this hau l il while ago

Morrigan - Headcult
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Mournful Congregation - The monad of ceation
Wolok - Universal Void
Empty - The last breath of my mortal dispair
Stargazer - Occidontal Magik

This joint had a 6 for $66 special, and only $5 shipping :headbang: