The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

Fucking Mouse in my apartment wont fuck off and die.
I can't sleep with the sound of its scratching around. I swear to fucking god I'm going to wake up with it cralwing on me getting its canceraids all over me. Fucking shit creeps me out.

Insomnia is making me rage >8(

I can't sleep with the sound of its scratching around. I swear to fucking god I'm going to wake up with it cralwing on me getting its canceraids all over me. Fucking shit creeps me out.

:zombie: Same problem here. Either something's lurking in my bedroom wall or the neighbor next door/upstairs is tapping on the wall for some reason. Fucking creeping me out... it's loud as shit at times too.

Have you laid any traps down?

MY FUCKING MOUSE GAIN OWN LIFE! ONE TILT AND HE GOES FUCKING CRAZY! THIS IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF!

LordAbortion sent me this.

I challenge you guys to watch this music vid all the way through without fucking RAAAAAGGGING.

[ame]http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=tnaj8bwxsvU[/ame]

a gay german singing about himself and stating that he is very famous ?i rather laughed than raged:lol:

FUCK CAPITAL ONE. I HATE THEM, I HATE THEIR CHILDREN, I HATE THEIR GUTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. DON'T DEAL WITH THIS CREDIT CARD COMPANY THEY SUCK THEIR OWN DICKS AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS BY JP MORGAN. GODDAMN IT I WANNA KILL THE ASSHOLE WHO DIDN'T CANCEL MY CREDIT INFORM SUBCSRIPTION!!!!!!!

i've studied all day yesterday and today and all i did was 17 written pages and a lot of fluorescing in the book

if i lived in ANY other country the political situation would be much easier to learn :lol:

Aaargghhh my little cousins!
So fucking noisey and rude. >.<

BAAAAAAAAAH.