The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

Let me guess the velocity of the Desert Eagle in CS:S is 0.000000000000001 m/s out from IRL so CS:S is totally ghey because you <3 guns and these faggots don't know shit about guns yet they act like they are in the know because they play gungame yet oh wait... its a game :loco:

8===D

*sigh* Not at all, it's the rage thread and i thought i'd play along and post a rage pic, as i've said several times before, i dont CARE about gun physics in games that never claim any forms of realism, CSS never did but thats besides the point, the point was lulz

*sigh* Not at all, it's the rage thread and i thought i'd play along and post a rage pic, as i've said several times before, i dont CARE about gun physics in games that never claim any forms of realism, CSS never did but thats besides the point, the point was lulz

I'm only jesting, you know I love you really :oops:

I MEAN

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*punches cat*

I was commenting on your broken English Kochon, I don't even play Counterstrike. I don't even fucking play my Xbox ffs, I just stream videos from my p.c. onto my tv with it :lol:

I'm trying to devise and elaborate plan to make this part of my internet browsing somewhat interesting again, but I'm coming up with nothing...

well posting in EVERY fucking thread probably didn't help

1236534460997.jpg