The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

What makes me Rage is when your parents insist that you install Norton Anti-virus because the guy at Future Shop said it was good.
Then Norton decides the internet is unsafe and doesn't let me access it, and when I started to unsintall it I was given the responce "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that Ryan". RAAAGE

So then I take the thing to get formatted, as soon as I complete the format, I realize my CD key is on the back if my old computer, and my mom just moved out of town 2 months ago....RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

So then i call my mom up to get the CD-Key, and "Oh! Remeber when I told you to make a pile of the things from the house you wanted me to keep? Yeah, that was really just a way for you to take all your stuff into one area so I can throw it out easier." - aka. she tossed out my fucking computer...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>8( Finally found a friend with an old key I can use

The only real Slayer solo I can think of right now is the second one of War Ensamble.

Slayer's solos are shit, but they're still a great band.

If you're listening to them for ZOMG SOLOS you're listening to them for the wrong reasons.

15 MINUTES TO END THE CSI SEASON AND THE CABLE TV GOES FUCKING OFF!!!!!!!!!! RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

This thread needs a bump.

Ontopic: Apparently WMG has rights to the entire world.

Also rage at shoes that doesn't fit, and you realise it when you get home.

Fucking rage at satellite dishes, spent all day homing in on a satellite hanging over africa, shitsux. Not as easy as it sounds, sky's fucking littered with satellites and the signal amplifier doesn't distinct between them

What makes me Rage is when your parents insist that you install Norton Anti-virus because the guy at Future Shop said it was good.
Then Norton decides the internet is unsafe and doesn't let me access it, and when I started to unsintall it I was given the responce "I'm sorry, but I can't let you do that Ryan". RAAAGE

So then I take the thing to get formatted, as soon as I complete the format, I realize my CD key is on the back if my old computer, and my mom just moved out of town 2 months ago....RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

So then i call my mom up to get the CD-Key, and "Oh! Remeber when I told you to make a pile of the things from the house you wanted me to keep? Yeah, that was really just a way for you to take all your stuff into one area so I can throw it out easier." - aka. she tossed out my fucking computer...
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>8( Finally found a friend with an old key I can use

FUUUUUCCCK IT REMEMBER THIS FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK I STILL HAD ALOT OF PERSONAL SHIT ON THAT COMPUTER >8(

Rage @ being totally destroyed at CS:S. I usually pwn some virgin asses. Now I've got my non-virgin-anymore ass handed to me.

my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.thumbnail+mcs.png

Let me guess the velocity of the Desert Eagle in CS:S is 0.000000000000001 m/s out from IRL so CS:S is totally ghey because you <3 guns and these faggots don't know shit about guns yet they act like they are in the know because they play gungame yet oh wait... its a game :loco:

8===D