The RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE Thread

i remember wen i joined, i thought "woah, some of those guys have like 5000 posts no way in hell i can reach that" :p

regardless, I was trying to make this place not completely homosexual while committing a very obnoxious act of thread raping genocide =D

Yep.

youtube is been deadslow for the last 2 days, i'm about to punch the pc

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ3wcNJQ2Dc&playnext_from=TL&videos=XMWCQwS1s1M[/ame]

FFFFFFUUUUUU.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rant 1# srsly, i had to go to 3 different markets, because they don't have fucking cold soda, and the other didn't had shaving sticks or whateverthefuckisnamed

rant 2# also fucking why the fuck they made replaceable heads of the shaving sticks, if you CANNOT FIND ANY HEADS! i had to buy a pack with fucking 4 sticks. thank fuck i have my electric razor for daily use.

rant 3#. to the fucker who broke the right mirror of my car: really? it's a fucking 15 year old car, how the fuck will i find a replacement for it

All your problems can be solved by not living in a 3rd world country

:lol: Fucking beat me to it! :lol:

Vikk did you country seriously just NOW discover replaceable shaving heads? Man you're going to shit bricks when that 3rd blade makes its way over.

it's been around for some time, i'm just saying that you can't find the heads on the markets, so you gotta buy the sticks :(