The REAPER appreciation thread!

screenshot from a session

zk1icy.png

What custom theme/pref is this, where you get all those quick buttons and views like that? Looks awesome and super efficient.

Yeah, sure it was ;)

Do you own the site? I would love to see some more videos for reaper in the future.

Yes, it's my site. I'm trying to get a video out once a week but I'm horrible at video production. A 5 min screencast takes me like 5 hours to edit!

When Final Cut runs out of RAM the waveforms disappear, I have 12GB but that's somehow not enough. It's incredibly frustrating since I'm used to Reaper's waveforms.

Played another flawless show with reaper.

I really hate how it manages time related tasks. Moving a bunch of tempo/sig markers.

This problem plagued me for months but if you hold shift + cmd you can drag all the tempo markers and move them horizontally but not vertically.

Played another flawless show with reaper.

I really hate how it manages time related tasks. Moving a bunch of tempo/sig markers.

This problem plagued me for months but if you hold shift + cmd you can drag all the tempo markers and move them horizontally but not vertically.

Sloppy blowjobs to you, sir!

I've been trying to figure this out for years.

I know what you mean. The only other way (I think) I discovered is if you create a region over the entire track and move the region around. But if I recall correctly, last time I messed with the regions it sorta confused me.

I'm going to go ahead and leave this post here from another REAPER thread. This helped me out yesterday.

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/f-o-h/850825-tutorial-converting-drums-midi-reaper.html

There are a bunch of extra menus that aren't listed in certain toolbars. The MIDI editor/CTRL+F2 thing.....Couldn't figure that out on my own.