The return of the "How are you today?" thread

If you've never seen a hot peice of ass in England you are either
a) A homosexual
b) Living in a council estate

Also I fail to see how winning 2 world wars is counted as failure? :lol:

The only trve person to come from Finland is Simo Hayha.

In short. BH is a fucktard, why do you even acknowledge his existence?

Ok, there are a few hot girls, but an enormous amount of ugly mofos.
but yeah I agree about the WW2 thing :L

Started school again today :)

Should only take me a few short months to graduate and then I can FINALLY enlist and make some good money to blow on music stuff :lol:

Today I drove 6 hours to my parents house in mi to stay for the week. And I had my pup to keep me entertained on the drive, and she has a big backyard to run around in for awhile now so it's all good.

Im very tired but on a quite good mood. I drove 180km on friday to my grandparents and now today back. I dont have driving licence yet because I'll be 18 on november. Had a quick break during the trip but otherwise it was the longest I have droven this far.
Now should do something useful...naah

If you've never seen a hot peice of ass in England you are either
a) A homosexual
b) Living in a council estate

Also I fail to see how winning 2 world wars is counted as failure? :lol:

The only trve person to come from Finland is Simo Hayha.

In short. BH is a fucktard, why do you even acknowledge his existence?

Shit beer, check.
Weirdly proportioned faces, check.
School shootings, check.
Reindeers, check.
Overweight peadophiles dressed in red, appearing at Christmas, check.

:worship:

:lol: what?!?!?! From Enlisting? Enjoy getting shot and disfigured only to be ignored by your country and avoided by the general public for being crazy and drunk.

:lol: what?!?!?! From Enlisting? Enjoy getting shot and disfigured only to be ignored by your country and avoided by the general public for being crazy and drunk.

I'm going in for music, I won't see combat unless their going to send me to war with my guitar.

Enlisting in the army will not get you pussy every night.

Pfft, girls around here are all fucking money grubbing succubi.

If by making enough money to sustain a middle income lifestyle and sleeping with a different guy each night who only wants me for my rusty sheriff's badge then... Sure I suppose he's right.
This is possible, not saying it's what you WILL do but the average guy will admit this is more plausible than the rockstar lifestyle you're predicting for yourself. :loco:

P.S. If you're joining the military only for the reasons you've given then you need to find a something else to do with your future.

Enlisting in the army will not get you pussy every night.

Enlisting in the army won't even get you 5 hours of sleep every night.

Enlisting in the army won't even get you 5 hours of sleep every night.

Depends what you're doing, but yeah that is true for the army because fresh out of bootcamp you're in a bigass sandbox with a bunch of angry dune coons.

I'll be just waking up and working until about 5 each day and going home to do whatever.

This is possible, not saying it's what you WILL do but the average guy will admit this is more plausible than the rockstar lifestyle you're predicting for yourself. :loco:

P.S. If you're joining the military only for the reasons you've given then you need to find a something else to do with your future.

Nah, I figured it would be a better idea for me to try to do something with my life than chase after a dream of doing something with music that might not happen. I can't really think of much else I would rather do.

Depends what you're doing, but yeah that is true for the army because fresh out of bootcamp you're in a bigass sandbox with a bunch of angry dune coons.

I'll be just waking up and working until about 5 each day and going home to do whatever.

This statement makes about as much sense as your avatar.