The return of the "How are you today?" thread

Overweight peadophiles dressed in red, appearing at Christmas, check.
:lol: dude, marry me

There is just debate here. Just 100% retardation. I am out of here, if you need me I'll be in my lab :rolleyes:

+1
one has to be very fucked in mind/has to be a really dumb teenager to be really of the opinion that you represent some soldiers who coincidentally fought for the country you live in OR that these guys represent your whole country,culture and society:lol:
damn germany a pure nazi world :OMG:

Or Telephones, The Television or the god damn INTERNET

Telephones would've been invented by someone else. Television can't be attributed to one person/country since many, many people from many, many countries developed it over decades.

And the Internet was invented as a defense network in US during the cold war, known as Arpanet. The web was idealized by an English guy, yes, but he co-authored it with a Belgian in a swiss lab. Also, the web is the topmost layer in the protocol stack, and it's thus largely irrelevant when compared to the rest.

As for progressing the human race, I fail to see how cutting small third world countries to bits did anything to that effect :p

I think more time and effort should be invested in CHANGING the extremely corrupt governments of the 3rd world,........... problem is even the nations that are not 3rd world have corruption of some sort..... its like trying to win a battle that can never be won because you will always have issues of some sort..... no human being is perfect so ARRRGH :(

^^

+1. Many good points. Plus :lol:@ UK progressing human race. Human progress is overrated. Humans are shit, except aryan nordic super heroes.

And I don't see no reason why we should help third world.

I think more time and effort should be invested in CHANGING the extremely corrupt governments of the 3rd world

Yeah, the black man with the biggest cock need to buttrape Robert Mugabe and then throw him to the lions. Actually fuck the whole country and burn their money. If there is one thing this world doesn't need it's fucking poser Zimbabwe-dollars and Robert Mugaybe.

Jesus Africa just has some fucking issues....... but they got themselves into it they used to be under different rule..... .then when they became independent shit hit the fan....... I hate to say it but from everything I have seen over there they don't have the ability to govern themselves over there!